Candy {jisoo x reader} 🔞

Summary: she awaits for you're arrival to give you a special treat 🍭

Genre: fluff & smut {Y/N TOP}
(please feel free to skip if uncomfortable)

—————————————————————————

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

It was a bright sunny Saturday afternoon, and Jisoo decided to have spend it by going shopping with the girls. Jisoo and the girl's went into a variety of designer stores, especially the ones their world wide ambassadors for.

The four of them had taken a stop to grab some crepes cakes, and soon after they finished Rosé and Jennie both decided to head over to Victoria's Secret. Both Jisoo and Lisa decided to not join them and head over to a candy store they spotted called 'It's Sugar' instead.

As soon as Jisoo and Lisa entered the store, their eyes both glowed and scanned every sweet that was displayed. They both immediately grabbed a basket each, choosing which gummies, chocolates, sour and even spicy candies they wanted to take home.

Suddenly Jisoo's attention soon shifted over to Lisa who called out to her. She then made her way over to the tall girl who was pointing her finger at a boxed item.

"Unnie look at these." Lisa said as Jisoo carefully looked at the box. Her eyes immediately widen in shock at the photo displayed on the box.

It read out edible crotchless bra and panties. There we're three different flavors to choose from, strawberry, watermelon and cherry.

Lisa turned her head to look back at the older girl, and immediately started laughing at her unnie's reaction.

"Interesting huh? Maybe you should get a pair and surprise Y/N with it. I'm sure she would very much appreciate the sweet treat." Lisa teasingly said with a wink before walking off to look at some more sweets.

Jisoo stood in front of the box few more moments, debating if she should buy it or not. A smirk slowly made it's way onto her lips at the image of her lover eating these off her body.

She immediately decided to grab a box and purchase it. Now excited more than ever to get back home and surprise her girlfriend.

-

As soon as Jisoo unlocked and opened the front door to her shared apartment, she was immediately greeted by a very happy dalgom.

"Hello Dalgomie, where's mama?" She asked him with a sweet baby tone, obviously not getting a reply from him as he just happily wagged his tail. Jisoo just couldn't help but softly giggle at her dog's silliness before calling out to her girlfriend. "Y/n, baby are you home?"

But no response, indicating that she was still out to lunch with friends, that gave Jisoo the perfect opportunity to start on her little surprise for Y/n.

But to get her girlfriend to come home a bit sooner, Jisoo decided to quickly send her a text with the sentence of..

Hope you're having fun, just wanted to inform you that you have a little surprise waiting for you at home. Love you 😘

As much as Jisoo wanted to make the text a little obvious and dirty, she couldn't as she also wanted to see y/n's raw reaction to the surprise. With a proud smirk plastered on her lips, she puts her phone away before heading off towards their bedroom to change.

Not so long after Y/n arrived home, and as soon as she entered their apartment, her nostrils we're welcomed with a sweet mouth watering scent. "Jisoo baby I'm home." She shouted from down the hallway.