Bitter {jennie x reader}

Summary: she left you feeling bitter.

Genre: angst
(mentions of break ups and heartbreak)

inspired by the lyrics; BITTER - FLETCHER

——————————————————————————

Y/N POV:

Relationships should always involve honesty, trust, respect and open communication between partners. Not dishonesty, distrust, disrespect, lack of support or communication..

In my case.. that's what happened in the end of our relationship a month ago, and now she left me bitter.

I can't say that mine and Jennie's relationship was perfect, because it wasn't. Just like every other relationship, we had our fair share of misunderstandings and disagreements. But despite all of that, we always got ourselves through it.

That's something I had always loved about Jennie, she was so patient and understanding throughout our relationship.. that's until her behavior started to slowly change six months before our break up.

From my experience, it feels like being on the outside of an inside joke, It feels like when they only got Pepsi and I really want Coke, it's like finally getting a text back and it's just your mom, It's like when you just broke up and they play your song..

I know it's kinda stupid, but it's just the way I'm feeling right now.

And I hate that I can tell that someone's probably in my shoes by now. At least that's what I'm thinking by the conversation my friends and I are having as we wait for our dinner to arrive at our table.

They we're once Jennie's friends as well, but ever since our break up and sudden change in her behavior, they decided to cut ties with her.

"It's not for certain that Jennie's with someone new Y/n." Jisoo finally speaks up after noticing how silent I've been for the past five minutes.

"Well.. didn't you just say that her parents said she's been a lot happier of recent?"

"Yes but that's doesn't necessarily mean it's because she's with someone new."
I immediately scoff at her words.

"Well to me, it sounds like she has.. I bet she's thinking she found herself a winner."

"Y/n.. don't say that, we don't know why she changed all of sudden or why she broke you're heart. But one thing we know is sooner or later she's going to realize how stupid her actions we're." Rosé softly says as she takes ahold of my hand and gently caresses it with her thumb.

"Maybe you think that but, I don't... I just wish I knew what went wrong in our relationship. Three unforgettable years together, then suddenly.. things change."

"We know, it can happen when we least expect it. But please know that it wasn't you're fault, you fought for the relationship but she didn't."
Lisa softly explains.

"Exactly, and remember. You'll move on from her and find someone who truly deserves you're love."
Jisoo finishes.

As much as I don't like admitting it to myself, I know they're right. Its just really hard for me to get over her, even if she is or isn't with someone else..