Sex With My Ex {lisa x reader}

Summary: waking up beside your ex feeling broken hearted once again.

Genre: angst
(mentions of break ups and heartbreak)

inspired by the song; SEX WITH MY EX - FLETCHER

—————————————————————————

Y/N's POV:

What have I just gotten myself into?

That's the question I'm asking myself right now as I lean my back against the headboard, looking down at my ex girlfriend Lisa, laying naked beside me.

It's been a couple of months since we last seen each other, our breakup wasn't exactly the prettiest. And after kicking me out.. we eventually lost contact and never tried reaching after that.

No one cheated in the relationship, no. It just.. it's complicated...

There was already a lot going on in both of our lives that it just caused us to.. end.

That was until about a week ago she started calling and texting me again, I honestly started to think maybe things would get better between us.

We were each others first love, I still remember the day we met back in college. We were each others whole world for over 5 years, and for so long I told myself.. I was going to marry this woman,

Losing her.. was the worst feeling I've ever experienced.

God.. she absolutely looks so heavenly.. how did we even ended up like this?

-Flashback-

"Hey.. I know it's been a couple months, but.. we should meet up." I listen to Lisa's voice as I had my phone against my ear.

"Yeah.. okay, I'll meet you downstairsatthe subway station." I said as I walked over to my closet to get my coat on.

"Okay sounds good, and Y/n we don't gotta talk about us,you know.. about how we messed it up. We could keep it light, just a conversation."

"Yeah.. no expectations."

I soon hung up after that and finished getting myself ready to meet with Lisa.

I'm not exactly sure why she called and asked me to come over this time, but whatever it is, I'm glad.

Maybe there's still a chance.

The good thing is the subway is just a one-minute walk, two blocks I would say.

New York has always been so pretty at night, it's the city that never sleeps and I honestly love it.

I love how lively this city is.

Once I finally arrived at her apartment, the apartment we used to share together. I lightly knock on the door before waiting a few moments for her to open up.

She welcomed me in with that bright smile I remember falling so deeply in love with. The one I truly never stopped loving.

We talked for hours while having a drink together, it was all light conversation. We had talked about what our lives would be like if we had stayed together.