She Knows It {jisoo x reader}

Summary: you like a girl that's got a boyfriend and can't seem to get her out of your head.

Genre: angst and fluff

inspired by the song; She Knows It - MAGGIE LINDEMANN

———————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV;

I like a girl that's got a boyfriend, and I can't seem to get her out of my head. But she knows it should be me in her bed.

Jisoo and I have been friends for over 2 years now, but our.. somewhat relationship didn't start until the end of last year.

Her and her boyfriend Bohyun have been dating for about a year now, so Bohyun doesn't know the fact his girlfriend comes crawling to me whenever he isn't around.

I truly don't understand the relationship Jisoo and I have, I guess it's almost like a friends with benefits kind of relationship. But it's not always about sex between us, we can literally have days where we're just laying in bed, cuddling, talking and watching movies together.

Days like those mean so much to me.

Honestly, I think I'm in love, she's like my twin flame. Her and I, we're perfectly aligned, and it drives me insane.

I hate that he gets to call her mine, when he doesn't get her brain like I do.

Right now my best friend Lisa was throwing a house party at her place since her parents we're away on a business trip in Thailand.

She's the only other person who knows what's been going on between me and Jisoo all this time. Between me and Bohyun she thinks I'm the better match, and that's because every day with him is like some fight club between the two.

At least every time she's with me, I show her how she should be treated. And that's because my feelings for her are true.

As I stand here, leaning my back against the wall with my red cup filled with alcohol in hand, my eyes couldn't help but scan over the crowd of people just to hopefully find the one person I've been longing to see again.

And finally, there she is. But of course, not alone.

I watch as her boyfriend and her stand with smiles on their lips as the two interact with a few others together.

Jealousy running through my body as I continue to watch the two from across the room.

I watched as her eyes soon landed on mine for a moment, before letting go of her boyfriends arm to make her way over to me.

Taking a sip from my drink as I wait for her to come over, I need to feel more of a buzz.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey." I said back.

"You never texted me back."

"Hmm, isn't it a possibility that I'm just not in the mood to talk?" I questioned, my voice starting to get a little more annoyed.

"Why wouldn't you want to talk to me?" She asked.

"I don't know? Maybe it's because you still have a boyfriend and I'm getting tired of you going back and forth like you're striking a chord. You just keep leading me on when you know that it's wrong." I truthfully said.

I watched as she let out a small sigh before taking my hand to lead me upstairs. Honestly this behavior of ours isn't anything weird, most people including her boyfriend know how close we are.