TAAEA {chaennie x G!P reader} 🔞

The Affairs At Evergreen Academy.

Summary: when the academy's playgirl and model student fall for the same person.
[Non-idol/Mythical AU]

Genre: a bit of everything {G!P READER/TOP}
(please feel free to skip if uncomfortable)

———————————————————————————

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The steam train puffed, blowing out steam as it entered the grand, vintage station, halting it's journey with a hiss of the air pump.

The weather was cold. Freezing and foggy. A chilly breeze trailed down to the land from the mountains, which were as high as the sky.

The doors to the compartments opened, and a tall girl with magnetic eyes and smouldering looks, dressed casually despite the weather, stepped out, inhaling the cold wind. She smiled, taking in the beautiful scenery before she went on to pick up her bags and making her way to her actual destination.

She stood in the reception of her dorm, looking around the majestic Victorian building.

"So, you are Y/N Y/L/N?" A middle-aged man, the dorm manager, with round specs and a thick frame, examined the tall girl before checking her papers.

"That's right Mr. Yang."

The man hummed. "Are you familiar with the rules?"

"Yes, I'm already informed Sir."

"Good. Your room is on the third floor. 327.
Whatever you do in there, just make sure no sound comes out." The guy instructed, unconcerned.

"Yes Sir." Y/N nodded as she walked up with her luggage.

Just as she got settled into her room, a golden eagle flew in through the opened window and stood in front of her.

"Did Mom send you?" Y/N casually asked.

"Yes Master. She wanted to make sure you didn't run away to some other place, and that you've settled in well." The bird responded.

"Tell her it's all good here, and that I'll keep my word to her and dad." Y/N answered while sitting herself on her bed.

"I'll do that. Call me whenever you need me,
Master." The eagle bowed, about to fly away again until Y/N stopped him.

"Max?"

"Yes, Master?"

"Do you think I'll able to do this?" Y/N softly asked.

"All I know is Master, you don't have to be afraid of who you are in Evergreen Academy. There are people who are even more vicious and cunning than you here."

The tall girl nodded.

"I will take my leave, then." The bird bowed once again before flying away.

Y/N fell on her back on the bed with a heavy sigh. The conversation with her parents played on her head.

'Mom, stop forcing me. I'm not interested.'