Interrogation {lisa x reader}

Summary: you and Lisa have been secretly dating and once her bandmates find out, they track you down and pull you in for an interrogation.

Genre: fluff

———————————————————————————

Y/N's POV:

So far today's been pretty mellow, which means I get more time to focus on my writing. It's definitely a huge bonus as a song writer to be working in a music store.

Since I started working here about a year ago, my boss Mr. Han was so kind enough to allow me to use any of the instruments that are displayed in the store. Only on my breaks of course, and the instruments I'll frequently use is the piano, ukulele and guitar.

I absolutely love music, I've always been so passionate about it and it's been a big dream of mine to write and produce music for artists. I can't lie and say I don't have a nice voice but performing isn't really my thing, I've just never really imagined myself on stage.

Not like my girlfriend Lisa, she's always had a love and passion for performing. And for almost 7 years now she's been happily living doing so with her bandmates of BLACKPINK, the world's biggest and most famous kpop girl group.

I've always been a huge fan of kpop, especially BLACKPINK. They've always been my number one and we're the reason I got into the music.

The day Lisa and I officially met was really surprising. I was very shy, obviously because I already knew who she was but most importantly, It was because I couldn't help but admire her.

She really is so much more beautiful in person and people we're so correct, she definitely has the features of an actual doll. From her beautiful brown doe eyes to her bright smile, who couldn't fall in love with her?

At the time, I would have never thought to see Lisa and her manager Alice walking into our music store. Since I was a blink already, I knew Lisa wasn't really into musical instruments so I thought she had came in because she was interested and just wanted to look around.

But my theory was wrong, the reason she had came in was to buy a new guitar for her bandmate Rosé. Apparently Lisa had accidentally broke her guitar and she needed to replace it immediately. It still makes me laugh til this day.

Ever since that day, our friendship grew until it became into a relationship. We've now been together for over five months but have known each other for over seven, and I couldn't be happier. I truly believe I've found my one and only.

The both of us decided to keep our relationship on the down low from everyone, the only person who knows about our relationship is her manager Alice. I swear that woman is some kind of fortune teller because apparently, her instincts about us getting together ended up being true.

Suddenly the sound of my phone ringing quickly interrupts my thoughts. I immediately fish into my pocket for it and once I pull it out, the name that automatically makes me smile everyday is shown on my screen. Causing me to pick up the call before placing it up to my ear and speaking.

"Hello beautiful."

"Hi baby! I miss you so much, but that's not the reason why I called. Even though I love hearing you're voice." The sound of her cute giggles are immediately heard right after, causing my smile to grow wider. "But I have a question to ask you. Dinner and a movie, my place after work? What do you say?"

"My love, you know I could never say no to you. I'll be there."

"Great! But I'll just get Alice unnie to pick you up."