Silk Sheets {jennie x reader} 🔞

Summary: the day after Coachella, Jennie brings you a little surprise to spice things up for you're
3 year anniversary together ;)

Genre: smut + kinks {Y/N TOP}
(please feel free to skip if uncomfortable)

———————————————————————————

Jennie's POV:

Tonight's mine and Y/n's three year anniversary and I can not wait for her to get home from set, because she's in for a big surprise!

Y/n's a pretty well known screenwriter and director in Hollywood, and she's been telling me how excited she is about the newest project she's been hired to direct. I'm so proud of my love and all that she's accomplished in her career over the years.

I still remember the day we met, it feels like it was just yesterday. We met at Willow smith's birthday party back in 2019. Her brother Jaden introduced the two of us and we hit it off extremely well.

We officially started dating on April 23rd of 2020, most people would say that's pretty fast to get into a relationship with someone who you haven't known for too long.

In a way it's sorta true but for Y/n and I honestly felt like we've known each other for years, and as time passed our friendship grew into something more.

Ever since the girls and I got the announcement that we'd be headlining for Coachella on April 22nd, we we're filled with joy and excitement. The best part was the first week was a day before our anniversary date, so everything was falling perfectly.

It's nice to be back in LA, it's pretty hot here but it's still one of our favorite cities to visit when the girls and I come to the US.

Right now I'm in Y/n's penthouse apartment setting up her surprise, more like sexy surprise. It's been over 4 months since we've last seen each other face to face, so you can't blame me for missing her and her touch.

Y/n's got a big think for Silk, then again so do I, it's sexy and feels amazing. So about two weeks ago I purchased over a thousand dollars on, luxury white silk sheets, pillow cases and a duvet cover.

I had it delivered to Y/n's apartment but I made sure she knew that she wasn't allowed to opened it. Luckily she listened because the package was still sealed when I got here. Before our flight to LA, I made sure to pack my favorite red silk Chanel robe.

Y/n's seen me wear it a couple of times during our FaceTime calls, she says it's her favorite Chanel piece I own. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she gets home to see me wearing it. Her little fantasy of fucking me in it will soon enough be turning into reality.

I can't lie, it's also my little fantasy.

Just thinking of all the possible things she could do to me tonight is already causing my panties to soak. Shit I need to seriously calm myself down because she's not even here yet.

I grab my phone from off the nightstand and check the time to see it's now 7:43pm, meaning she'll be here in about 20 minutes. I should probably start scattering the rose petals before she gets in. I bought white roses instead of red because white symbolizes eternal love, innocence, and trust.