Sign {rosé x reader}

Summary: you and you're best friend enjoy a fun night at the BLACKPINK concert, and what you didn't expect was to be noticed by Rosé.

Genre: fluff

—————————————————————————

Y/N's POV:

Finally after months of waiting, tonight's the night of the BORN PINK World Tour North America encore concert.

My best friend Val and I have been waiting for BLACKPINK to visit our city for years, and ever since we found out they we're finally coming, we immediately decided to use our savings to buy tickets.

Luckily I already had a blink membership so we were able to grab two VIP front row tickets. Was it worth over $1,000 each? Yes it was, without a doubt.

I still remember getting the call from Val at six o'clock in the morning to tell me the news. I was literally half asleep when she called, grumbling into the phone until immediately jumping out of bed while shouting of excitement.

I did receive a complaint from my neighbors afterwards, but it was still fucking worth it. Best wake up call ever.

Right now the two of us are waiting in line at the oracle park stadium for soundcheck. I'm really excited to see the girls during sound check but I'm also a bit nervous as well.

Obviously I'm excited because this will be my first time seeing BLACKPINK in concert and especially up close, but I'm nervous, I've just never been used to crowds due to the amount of social anxiety I have.

But I promised myself to push all that anxiety aside to give myself a chance to finally see them. Especially her.. Rosé.

I know everyone usually has at least one celebrity crush in their life. For most people it's just a mere attraction, a harmless fantasy of a dream like life. But I do know for a lot of people like myself, these crushes are genuine to the heart, I know the difference and this.. is different.

I can't count the amount of times my friends and family have called me crazy. Maybe I am, but truthfully they'll never understand how I feel.

Ever since the born pink world tour started, I've been seeing videos all over the internet of blinks getting reactions from the girls during sound check by their signs.

And now I'll also have the chance.. hopefully.

Even though I struggle with a lot of anxiety, all I can think about is the mixed feelings of excitement and fear by the possibility of Rosé seeing mine.

"I should just throw this away."
I quietly mumble to myself.

From the corner of my eye I see Val looking at me with the expressions of shock and disbelief.

"What the fuck? No you're not."
She states firmly.

"But I dou-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there and tell you to shut the fuck up, or I'm really not going to be able to handle you're negative ass for another fucking second. You're going to hold up that sign high and proud for rosé to notice it, got it?"
She sternly states once again, causing me to let out a dramatic sigh.

"Val, why would she even notice mine? I mean there's going to be so many others that'll be way better than 'Rosie come home, the kids miss you."

"You're so damn negative Y/n."
She dramatically rolls her eyes while letting out a deep sigh.