Danger In His Eyes [P1Harmony] KeeTae (A/F)

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Pairing: Yoon Keeho || Choi Taeyang (Theo)

Top: Keeho            Bottom: Theo

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Tags: AU, Gang/Mafia AU, Potential future book

Warnings: Mentions of: Cigarettes, Alcohol, Abuse, and Homophobia

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Note: While this one shot is one carried over from my old one shot books I wanted to mention that I'm still considering making this into an actual book if anyone is interested so let me know!

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Theo's POV

From a young age I was always told by those around me to find my princess and live a fairytale happily ever after kind of life, Pulled aside by family and told I needed to go to a high end college, get a stable well paid job, and marry some barbie like girl so I can build a family for myself. I still remember the looks of hatred and disgust when I asked my family what would happen if I wanted to be different. 

I remember the bruises that followed the naivety of a young boy who simply wanted to know what would happen if he fell in love with another prince, or didn't go to college wanting instead to pursue his own dream. 

I still remember the day I realized I couldn't never love the storybook princess, or even the comic book hero, I didn't want a picture perfect life, I wanted real love. I wanted, craved even to be the lover of the stories Villian, to be loved so wholeheartedly that they would destroy the world to keep you safe. To be treated like the most precious jewel in the world one they would risk everything for.

I wanted to be with someone who would trust me with their darkest secrets knowing I would never tell a soul, the one who would open up only to me and those they held dear, and when I finally found him I fell deep. I was often warned, looked down upon and even threatened by those who demanded I fit into their picture perfect mold but still I fell. I fell hard into the scent of his lavender cologne mixed with freshly smoked cigarettes and whiskey, so hard in fact that one could say I was drowning in him. 

Others view him as dangerous, a venomous snake with devil eyes that could destroy the world. To them he is a threat an evil monster who name sends chills down their spine. To me however, he is the only one who can make me feel like a god, my guiding light in the otherwise pitch black world, the only person who has ever truly made me feel safe and warm in his embrace. 

To others he may be a villain but to me he is the sweetest most caring person in the world. And I am blessed to be the only one who gets to see his gentle smile and warm eyes, the only one who knows how it feels to have the honor of being held in his loving arms and told secrets no one else could ever dream of hearing. 

In the end the things others said about how 'my life is at risk' because I chose to stand by his side never mattered because he's the one who saved me from the true villains in our world. The ones who hide behind the mask of 'hero' and use deception to harm those they are supposed to protect. It's the man they all call a 'villain' who taught me what home is supposed to feel like and who has kept me safe from the masked 'heroes' who used, manipulated, and tortured me to their hearts content.

But it's okay if the world see's him as a villain until the end of time because at the end of the day to me and for me alone he will always be so much more than that. He is my true hero, my one and only true happily ever after prince charming, my soulmate who loves endlessly with a golden heart, my Yoon Keeho.