Say Something (I'm giving up on you) [The Boyz] SangHoon (A/F)

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Pairing: Lee Sangyeon || Kim Younghoon

Top: Sangyeon        Bottom: Younghoon

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Tags: AU, Break Up, Getting Back Together

Warnings: Self Harm/Suicide Attempt/Actions , Mature Content (Language, Sex), Cheating

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

A/N~ I changed so much with the rewrite of this one shot and I'm in love with how it came out so I hope you all love it just as much ~ 8/21/2023

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Younghoon's POV

After a long day of dealing with Karen's at my work and constantly being on my feet I finally close up shop grabbing a bag of the cookies my husband loves, a red velvet cookie with a cream filling and white vanilla frosting on the top, before deciding to surprise him at his office. He's been working so hard the last few months and staying late so we don't see each other a lot at home and I want to do something special for him since our anniversary is coming up in 2 weeks.

The drive to his office is only about 10 minutes and I greet Eric the main receptionist and one of my close friends at the entrance before making my way up to my husbands office. His office was on the top floor so it takes a minute before the doors to the elevator open and I stand smiling happily until I arrive at his floor.

The top floor has a section by the elevators where his secretary Hyunjae works that leads back down a hallway where his office is located. I'm shocked when I don't see his secretary Hyunjae at his desk but shrug it off assuming he went home early for the night as I make my way back to my husbands office.

I am about a foot way from the door when I hear what sounds like moans coming from his office and my heart drops in my chest. Still I walk up to his door and open it slightly, praying I am only hearing things as I open it as quietly as I can. Tears fill my eyes as I watch my husband fuck his secretary against his desk and I accidently drop the bag off cookies on the ground getting both my husband and Hyunjae's attention as they try to cover up.

"Babe I-"

"Just shut up Sangyeon, I don't want to hear it," I try to hold back my tears as I glare at my husband, "Don't be surprised if I'm not there when you get home." I finish dryly taking off my ring and throwing it at him as I walk away and get back in the elevator.

As soon as the doors to the elevator close rivers of tears fall from my eyes soft broken sobs escaping my lips. I make it to the main floor and Eric meets my eyes, his own widening with shock as he realizes I am crying. The younger male runs up to me and pulls me into a hug choosing not to ask questions but to comfort me as I sob into his dress shirt.