Need Your Love [SF9] HwiTae (A/F)

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Pairing: Kim Youngkyun (Hwiyoung) || Yoo Taeyang

Top: Hwiyoung             Bottom: Taeyang

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Tags: AU, Non Idol AU, Bar, Etc.

Warnings: Cheating, Alcohol, Mature Language, Violence, etc.

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Taeyang's POV

"Fuck You!" I yell as I walk away from my now ex boyfriend keys in hand.

"Taeyang wait please! I can explain!" The male yells after me, turning on my heels I look the older male in the eye and speak with venom laced in my tone.

"You don't need to Explain Anything Rowoon, watching you fuck him in Our Bed is explanation enough, We Are Over, so don't even try to reach out to me again." I seethe before turning around and walking out the front door to what used to be our shared apartment letting it slam behind me.

Once I get into my car I let out a pained sob, I am angry sure, but also heart broken. Rowoon and I have been together for 5 years and to find him cheating on me the day after our anniversary fucking hurts. After a few minutes I wipe my eyes and decide to head to the bar my close friend works at.

When I arrive at the bar and make my way inside I can already feel my head pounding from the excessively loud music but make my way up to an empty bar stool and sit down. I catch the attention of my close friend who is serving some girl her drink only seconds after I sit down and I see him walk over to a co worker before disappearing into their staff room.

By the time he reappears I have ordered a long island from the other bartender and already drank almost half of the large glass. I can feel him sit next to me with a heavy gaze of concern digging into my skin, after all I only ever came here if he spent hours begging me until I caved.

"What happened Taeyang, you never come here on your own." The younger asks softly shifting my attention onto him.

"You where right Hwi, I should've known better.." I whisper, soft enough to question if the younger even heard me through the blaring music.

"What do you mean Tae, did something happen?" Hwiyoung questions confirming that he had indeed heard my whisper of a response.

"Rowoon, I caught him cheating on me today, he, he was having sex with someone else in our bed. I should've known, I should have listened to you, I'm sorry..." I sob the younger pulling me into his chest and running his hands through my hair, a scene that would be much cuter if we weren't in a bar.

"You have nothing to apologize for Tae, you loved him and he hurt you. Sure maybe I told you I didn't trust the guy but you don't owe me an apology for loving someone. Give me your keys, lets go back to my place for now." To emotional to reply I nod and hand the younger my keys letting him lead me out of the bar and back out to my car.

Ten minutes pass before we arrive at Hwiyoung's apartment the younger half carrying me to the front door before he unlocks it and helps me get settled on his couch. Hwiyoung turns on one of my favorite movies 'My Neighbor Totoro' and disappears for a few minutes coming back with a fluffy black blanket, my favorite candies, some kettlecorn, and two things of banana milk.

After setting everything down Hwiyoung sits down beside me and I curl into his side letting him run his fingers through my hair as I slowly drift off to sleep, his warm comforting embrace the last thing I remember before I fall into dreamland. When I wake up I'm in Hwiyoung's bed, a change of clothes left with a note on the nightstand next to me. I change into Hwiyoung's shirt and jeans which fit me surprisingly well and make my way out to the kitchen where the younger is waiting with pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit, and coffee.

"Good morning Tae, I made breakfast for you, come eat." Hwiyoung speaks with a gentle smile and I swear I feel my heart flutter, I manage to get out a 'good morning' before sitting down and joining the younger in eating breakfast but my mind is racing the entire time.

Was Hwiyoung always this attractive? Why am I only noticing it now? Why does my heart feel so warm? All these questions ran through my mind as I slowly pieced together the decade long crush I've had on my best friend. I feel stupid only noticing it after such a bad relationship, and part of me worried my brain was only trying to rebound using Hwiyoung because of what just happened with my ex, but as I thought more and more about it I realized my feelings for the younger weren't new, I just chose not to accept them because I didn't want to lose my best friend.

As the day went on Hwiyoung offered to let me stay with him for a while and I agreed, it wasn't like I had anywhere else to go and being with Hwiyoung sounded amazing to me so we both went shopping together for things I would need as well as more groceries for the apartment. By the time we finished putting everything away at home it had already turned night time and Hwiyoung and I decided to watch more tv much like we had the night prior, once again I found myself curled into the younger male my head resting on his chest while he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Hey Hwi," I whisper breaking the silence of us watching tv.

"Hmm?" The younger hums in response looking down at me.

"I think I love you,"

"and I know I love you." Hwiyoung responds casually a shocked gasp escaping my lips earning a soft chuckle from the younger.

"I've known I loved you for years Taeyang, but how can I be sure you aren't just using me as a rebound. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want you hurting yourself." I let out a sigh while gathering my thoughts to respond.

"I Know the timing of this is horrible and at first I thought that was why I was feeling like this too, but when I started thinking more I realized I've loved you for years. The only reason I could never admit it to myself is because I was afraid of losing you, I am being one hundred percent honest Hwiyoung, I love you so much."

"Don't cry Tae, it's okay, i'm yours, from today on I'm yours to love, so be gentle with my heart okay." Wiping away the tears I hadn't noticed I smile softly.

"I will Hwi, I promise, and I hope you'll be gentle with my heart, because from today on I'm also yours to love." I giggle before kissing the youngers cheek and returning my head to his chest my attention going back to the movie as I enjoyed the sensation of knowing the lap I was curled into belonged to my now boyfriend and friend of many years, Kim Youngkyun.