Bad Habits [Cravity] Sellen (A/F)

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Pairing: Park Serim || Allen Ma

Top: Serim         Bottom: Allen

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Tags: AU, Business AU, Secret Romance, Forbidden Lovers, Mature

Warnings: Mature themes, Implied homophobia and child abuse

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Allen's POV

After years of meeting up in secret, sneaking out, and pretending it's finally coming close to being time for Serim and I to go public about our relationship. Serim and I have known each other since we were little kids around age 5, our fathers both being the CEO's of two of Korea's largest major corporations and each other's biggest rivals also meant knowing from a young age that neither of us were to become close or be friendly with the other. 

Ironically having been raised to hate each other we both unknowingly started developing feelings for each other and after one of our biggest fights as 'rivals' our first year of highschool we ended up confessing to each other in the heat of the moment and started dating in secret that same day. 

A few weeks into dating we had agreed to wait until both of us had become the CEO's of our father's companies to go public about our relationship to ensure our safety as much as we possibly could. Serim officially took over his father's company last year when we were 22 and this year at 23 I am going to be stepping into the CEO role at my father's company. Starting tomorrow we won't have to sneak around, we can love freely and openly with fearing our safety or sanity in the process.

"What's on your mind love?" Serim questions from beside me, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Just thinking about tomorrow is all," I reply with an anxious chuckle as he runs his fingers through my hair. I've been living with Serim for a week now having decided it was safe to move in together with the ceremony so close, and we are currently snuggled up together in our shared bed watching a show to settle down before we fall asleep. 

"It's going to be okay love I promise, when you give your first speech as the CEO tomorrow I'll be right in the audience to support you and cheer you on." Serim whispers softly as he turns of the tv and pulls me into his chest pulling the blanket up so it's covering our shoulders. As Serim places a light kiss too my forehead I find myself smiling, my eyes fluttering shut as I drift off in his warm embrace. 

→ • • • • • ←

When I wake up the next morning it's 7am and Serim is already out of bed so I get up from bed and stretch lightly before making my way out to the main room still in nothing but my boxers and one of his oversized tee shirts. When I walk out to the living room and kitchen area I see Serim standing by the stove making what looks like pancakes in nothing put his gray sweatpants. Walking up behind him I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder.