Heartbreak Season [The Boyz] MoonBae (A/F)

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Pairing: Jacob Bae || Kevin Moon

Top: Kevin               Bottom: Jacob

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Tags: AU, Angst, Sad, Heartbreak, Cheating, Confessions, Getting Together

Warnings: Break Up, Cheating, Abuse

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Jacob's POV

"I'm home!" I shout as I step inside the front door of my home after a long shift at work, I'm greeted with silence but don't think much of it since my boyfriend isn't supposed to be home for a few more hours anyways. Setting my things down by the front door I stop to admire the tree standing in the center of our living room decorated by the both of us with a picture of us from last Christmas standing proudly at the top of the tree. 

I stand there admiring the tree for a few minutes when I suddenly tune into noises coming from the bedroom and thinking my boyfriend may be hurt I rush back to the room in a panic only to be met with the sight of him fucking his 'friend' from work, my heart dropping in my chest as tears start to gather in my eyes. As the shock registers in my body I let out a small sob my shoulders shaking and getting their attention which leaves me with no choice but to confront my soon to be ex boyfriend. 

"Why babe, am I not good enough for you?" I whisper through choked sobs as he scrambles to collect himself the 'friend' getting dressed and bolting out the door.

"Seriously Jacob, you just had to ruin it didn't you!" My boyfriend screams my heart snapping in half at the words.

"Ruin what, You're the one that's fucking cheating!" I yell my face snapping to the side as a sharp stinging pain remains on my left cheek, tears fall down my face like acid as I glare at my now ex and scream at him before grabbing my things and running out the front door.

"Why! Why would you do this! And on Christmas eve of all days, seriously fuck you!"

I find myself on autopilot as I walk down the road my brain a jumbled mess as I try to stop the river of tears following from my eyes that are blurring my vision. Before I know it my feet stop in front of an all to familiar house and I find myself walking to the front door without even thinking. It isn't until I make it to the porch that I realize what I am doing, standing in front of my ex best friends house, the same ex best friend that I ditched because my now ex boyfriend was worried he'd try to take me from him. The same ex best friend that I blocked and ignored with no explanation after knowing him for years. Finally getting myself back together I turn around to go to the park, however I am stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist pulling me backwards into the chest of a man I will never forget.

"I've missed you Cobbie, I don't care what lead you here, just please don't leave." The male whispers into my ear with a hint of sadness. And in that moment I know I can't walk away, I have to face him, tell him everything, and yet I also know in my heart that no matter how much I hurt him he will listen and be there the same way he has been ever since we were kids. I turn to face my best friend and nod following him inside to his couch, he waits for me to speak his eyes never leaving my own as he holds my hand gently in his own something he had done to comfort me since we were little.

"He cheated on me..., I came home and he was fucking that guy he said was just a coworker friend, and when I got upset he yelled at me for ruining it and slapped me.." I whimper as tears gather in my eyes again.

"I'm such an idiot, I should have seen all the red flags the moment he told me to stop talking to you because he was worried you'd steal me," I sob as I explain everything to my best friend.

"I don't know why but when I left I found myself here, I didn't even realize where I was until I was at your door, I'm so sorry..." My best friend pulls me into his arms as I cry, staying silent until I am finally able to calm myself down.

"Jacob look at me," he speaks calmly grabbing my chin and tilting it so our eyes meet, " You don't need to apologize to me, sure what you did hurt but I figured out that it was his fault a long time ago, he told me himself. Right now I'm more worried about you, and besides your ex wasn't completely wrong," My friend whispers the last part but I catch it looking up at him in confusion.

"what do you mean?" I whisper my heart racing as I wait for him to respond.

"I love you Jacob, I have for a long time. I didn't tell you because he made you happy, but now you know. Anyways, that doesn't matter right now. You can stay here if you want, I'll set you up in my guest bedroom. I'm gonna go get some stuff, I'll be right back." He whispers before pulling away and getting up from the couch. It's about 10 minutes later when he comes back with Hot Cocoa, a ton of my favorite chocolates and two fluffy blankets that I always used to steal when I came over. He wraps me in the blankets and sets down the drinks and chocolates on the coffee table before grabbing the tv remote and sitting back down pulling me into his side as he pulls up my favorite movie.

It is in that moment when my heart feels like it was going to explode, my mind racing, screaming things at me that I denied for years. It is in that moment that I realize my home was never with my ex it is and has always been right here.

"I love you too," I whispered catching his attention, "I always have, I got with my ex because I was scared of losing you.." My friend stares at me in disbelief as I speak.

"Are you lying to me right now, you don't have to pity me Cobbie.." He mumbles, and this time it is my turn to lift his chin my eyes locking with his.

"No, I'm not lying to you right now, I fucking love you Kevin Moon, I always have and I always will." I speak before pulling him into a gentle kiss, a kiss that told both of us everything the other needed to say without words. A kiss that started our new beginning, and I realized that maybe this Christmas would be the best one yet.