One More Drink [Oneus] SeoHee (A/F)

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Pairing: Lee Seoho || Lee Keonhee

Top: Seoho        Bottom: Keonhee

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Tags: AU, Clubbing

Warnings: Cheating, Breakup, alcohol, Mature Themes, Sex, Clubbing

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Keonhee's POV

Strobe lights and blaring music fill the room, a sea of bodies pressed together dancing to the beat of whatever music happens to fill the venue. On a normal day I would avoid environments like this like the plague but today happens to be an exception. The pain in my heart overtaking my hatred of clubs with the desperation to feel the burn of alcohol down my throat in an attempt to just forget and feel numb. 

The image of his body pressed against another in our bed is still etched in my brain as I down my third glass of whiskey praying it will fade away. Not caring if I look like a mess with my disheveled clothes, running makeup, and puffy eyes.  

"Hey beautiful," A male speaks up pulling me from my thoughts as I watch the man pull out the empty bar stool next to mine and sit down. I can't help but notice how attractive the male is with slightly tanned skin, deep brown eyes, and jet black hair that frames his faces nicely. He's well built and dressed in a deep red button down and black slacks that compliments his body and draws you in. 

"What's a pretty boy like you doing in a place like this, I may be wrong but you don't seem like the type for these kind of establishments?" The male asks and I stifle out a dry laugh as I maul over venting out my frustrations to a complete stranger in a club. As I'm thinking I notice the males gaze traveling my body and find myself mentally shrugging and thinking 'fuck it'. 

"I Caught my now ex boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend," I finally reply with a deep sigh my chest aching heavily as the image passes through my head once more. The male beside me smiles sadly his eyes laced with understanding.

"Some people just don't know how to appreciate what they have," The male sighs shaking his head as he speaks and I realize I still know absolutely nothing about the man in front of me. 

"What's your name by the way?" 

"Ah shit sorry I probably should have introduced myself earlier, I'm Seoho, and you are?" The male I now know as Seoho responds with a chuckle as he rubs the back of his head awkwardly. 

"I'm Keonhee, It's nice to meet you Seoho, though I am curious about why you approached me of all people here?"

"Well for starters like I mentioned earlier you didn't seem like the type for clubbing so I was curious and I also think you're very pretty so I wanted to talk to you." Seoho replies with a soft smile his eyes almost sparkling as he talks bringing a soft rosy tint to my cheeks. I find myself drifting into thought for a minute before deciding to ask a question I would normally have the courage for, something about the males charm pulling me in and giving me a sense of confidence.