Pretty Boy Aesthetic [ONEWE] MyeongGiuk (F/A/M)

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Pairing: Son Dongmyeong || CyA ( Lee Giuk)

Top/Switch: CyA       Bottom/Switch: Dongmyeong

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Tags: Drinking, Parties, AU, Non Idol AU, Childhood friends, confessions, truth or dare, Fem boy Myeong and Ju, Etc.,

Warnings: Alcohol, Language, Fem Boys, Etc.,

> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <

Dongmyeong's POV

"Hey Myeong are you going to Harin's party tonight?" My twin brother Dongju questions as he enters my room while brushing his hair.

"Yeah, but only because I know you'd throw a fit if I didn't." I tease my brother who sticks his tongue out at me playfully in response.

"Yeah Yeah, you should probably start getting ready then, we need to leave in like an hour." Dongju calls as he makes his exit back to his own room leaving me to pull myself together.

I hadn't really planned on going to Harin's party tonight but Dongju going means I need to go as well for the sake of making sure my idiot twin actually makes it home without issues. Looking around my room I head into my walk in closet to grab a decent enough outfit for the party deciding to wear my more feminine clothes since I couldn't care less about other people's opinions and want to be comfortable.

After finding and piecing together my outfit I set it on my bed and head to my bathroom to take a quick shower and do my usual skincare routine, opting to do my hair and makeup while I'm there as well so I don't have to walk between rooms as much. I end up styling my soft brown hair and adding a bit of shimmer spray so it sparkles in the right lighting then I do a soft pink smokey look adding some eyeliner, mascara, glitter, and a soft pink lip tint to my normal base makeup.

When I get back to my room I finally throw on my outfit which consists of a pair of white fishnet tights under a black pleated skirt that has a white stripe running across the bottom, a pink and black cropped hoodie, my favorite black healed combat boots, and last but not least my accessories a white choker with a heart lock, two chain bracelets, some dangly earrings, and a loose pink belt with chain attachments. Finally done getting ready I grab a small pink bag and throw my phone, charger, headphones, wallet, and keys in the bag before going to Myeong's room.

"Knock Knock Hoe," I half yell before entering Dongju turning to me in an almost Identical outfit that's only black and white. I chuckle at the fact that we unintentionally matched with each other and Ju smiles while grabbing his own bag.

"Damn somehow you still managed to be ready before me, let's go." Dongju speaks up with a giggle and we walk out to my car blasting my music and screaming lyrics at the top of our lungs while driving the 15 minutes to Harin's place gaining multiple dirty looks from other drivers that we pass by while having the time of our lives.

When we finally pull up to Harin's you can hear the music blasting from inside multiple drunk young adults hanging out in the yard and cars lining the streets. I take a deep breath before turning to my brother both of us nodding to each other before hoping out of the car and making our way inside the packed house through crowds of people dancing to find Harin and some of our other friends.

We find Harin playing a game of truth or dare in the basement with a small group of familiar faces consisting of our friends Kanghyun, Yonghoon, Ravn, Hwanwoong, Leedo, Seoho, and Keonhee, as well as my long time crush and best friend Giuk who waves me over with a smile gesturing for me to sit next to him while Dongju takes a seat next to Leedo.

"You look amazing tonight," Giuk whispers into my ear as I sit beside him a soft blush flushing across my cheeks at the complement.

"You too Giukkie," I speak softly as I take some time to admire his outfit consisting of high top converse, black ripped skinny jeans, a black cropped tee and a black leather jacket. Our conversation is cut off when the game starts back up Yonghoon spinning the empty beer bottle sitting in the middle which lands on Dongju.

"Truth or Dare Ju?" Yonghoon asks with a mischievous grin, Dongju hesitating before responding with dare to which Yonghoon tells him to sit in Leedo's lap for the next 10 minutes, his cheeks flushing bright pink as he climbs into Leedo's lap who chuckles softly and wraps his arms around Dongju's waist.

The game continues with Dongju daring Kanghyun to kiss Yonghoon on the cheek, then Kanghyun asking Hwanwoong if he's ever had sex and continues as such until eventually it's Ravn's turn to spin the bottle which lands on Giuk.

"Truth or Dare Giuk?" Ravn questions, Giuk quickly responding with truth to which Ravn smirks.

"Have you ever had a crush on someone in this room?" Ravn asks swiftly Giuk freezing up beside me as he hesitates to answer my own heart dropping to my stomach as I wait for his answer.

"Yes, I have.." Giuk answers quickly a chorus of 'Ooooh' echoing through the room while I excuse myself to hunt down an empty bathroom. Once I manage to find a bathroom small tears leave my eyes as anxiety pools in my stomach, sure he didn't say who he had crushed on or if he even still liked that person but I know it can't be me, after all the two of us are just best friends. I'm the only one who wants more than just friendship for us and I'm painfully aware of it.

"Hey Myeonggie, are you okay?" Giuk's voice echoes from outside the bathroom door and I quickly respond with a 'yes' before wiping my eyes and opening the door.

"Are you sure you're okay, you look like you've been crying, did it have something to do with me?" Giuk asks his voice laced with concern and anxiety.

"I'm okay Giukkie really." I half whisper before the other is grabbing my hand and pulling me through the house and out to the front yard finally stopping when we get to his car.

"You disappeared right after I brought up liking someone in our group and have clearly been crying Myeong I know you're lying to me I just want to know why." Giuk questions his voice soft and eyes laced with emotions I can't quite read.

"Because I like you Giuk okay, but I know there's no way you'd feel the same, there are you happy now!" I half yell as more tears fall down my cheeks anger, fear, and pain coursing through my body as Giuk processes my sudden confession.

"Myeong what in the world would make you believe I couldn't possible like you too? I was talking about you back there, it's always been you and everyone knows it even Dongju." Giuk speaks with a gentle smile pulling me into his arms.

"You really mean it Giuk?" I whisper softly as he chuckles in response.

"Yes Myeong I really mean it, and if you'd like I would love to take you out on a date tomorrow." Giuk speaks confidently as I pull away from him and nod not trusting my voice as my cheeks become a vibrant strawberry color.

"Should we get back inside?" I manage to ask after a few minutes and Giuk chuckles answering with a 'probably' before taking my hand in his and walking beside me back to our friends who take quick notice of our hand holding and automatically use it to tease and question us for the rest of the night until we all eventually pass out in Harin's basement for the night.