Chapter 28

(A/N) 

Tyler^^

Unedited 

Isaac's P.O.V. 

I don't know how Tyler was able to control me in the way he does. All of my life, I was told about how the mate bond made you feel, the hunger that you felt. But no description could come close to reality. Tyler had me a moaning mess, muttering words and sounds I didn't know I was capable of making. Tyler and I had finally decided to get off our butts and train but one thing led to another and here we were in a heated makeout session. My hands ran through his wavy dark blonde hair, his placed firmly on my waist. 

He groans into my mouth when I don't open mine at the request of his tongue. He bites my lip making me jolt and takes me opportunity to slip his tongue in. I would be lying if I said there was much of a fight for dominance because, in reality, he overtook me in every possible way. My hands moved down to the hem of his shirt as I pulled on it. I wanted it off. My skin burned to touch his and he wasn't close enough. 

I feel him smirk before breaking the kiss. I open my eyes to find him looking better than ever, his lips were swollen, and the cut that previously graced them had disappeared. He was panting a little and his eyes were full of lust. "I can't take it off," He says in between small breaths. 

I pout instinctually, "Why?" I complain. 

He smiles at the sight of my desperation. The full moon was nearing and we were unmated, I couldn't help feeling like this. 

He brings his head down until his lips are slightly touching my ear. The feeling in itself made me want him even more. He whispered into my ear, "Because if we start, then I won't be able to stop" 

"What if I don't want you to," I turn my head so he faced me.

"I can't, not right now." I immediately felt hurt. I mean after all of this, he still didn't want me? "Don't misunderstand me, I want to make it special. I hurt you so much and you deserve so much better than an impulsive mating." I understand what he is saying but that didn't change the fact that I wanted so much more than what he was allowing me to have. I had never thought about sexuality or anything, I did always think my mate was going to be a girl but it didn't matter. I had never been attracted to anyone like this. I wanted Tyler, I wanted him to touch me, I wanted to feel him everywhere. It wasn't enough until the heat that surrounded me was encapsulated by him.  

I nod but don't hide my dissatisfaction. He smiled before giving me a small peck. "Okay let's go train,"  

~

I finished my training with Tyler and I taking a run in our wolves. It had been a while since I shifted and my wolf was weakened a lot since my birthday. Although my human body was fully recovered, my wolf was going to take longer. I don't actually think it will get much better until me and Tyler mate. 

Mating was complicated though, Tyler is an Alpha and he is expected to have pups. I have heard of male wolves giving birth but never a Beta wolf. And I didn't even know if I wanted to do that. Obviously, I would want kids with Tyler but the idea of bearing children didn't make a lot of sense to me. I also don't really understand how mating will work. We are both guys, how do we, I mean like, who will be the one to, you know? I have a feeling it has to be me, but it doesn't feel any less emasculating. 

Tyler beat me in our race, as expected. No one has beaten Tyler at anything really since we raced as kids and I beat him by a few seconds. I remember how hard is dad was on him about the whole thing and I felt awful that I caused it. 

We were on our way back to my room before we spotted Ethan leaving Gym A, "Ethan, wait up" I hear Tyler say. He turns his head to find Tyler, shock scatters his face when he sees me as well. 

"Hey Tyler, Isaac you look good," He says with unsureness in his voice before looking back at Tyler with a raised brow. 

"I saw Alex, he told me you wanted to talk?" 

"Yeah I just wanted to make sure everything was okay, I heard that got your hurt or something. And I wanted to get an update on, well" He stops before pointing to us, "This".

Tyler smiles before looking down, "Yeah well, things are pretty good actually, at least between us, and I'm fine. I didn't get roughed up too bad" 

Ethan nods before his eyes light up, "Okay well, Alex and I are going out to dinner in like an hour. Come with, I don't know how to tell you this but he would be really excited about you too. He kinda predicted the whole thing, months ago." He says with a laugh. 

Me and Tyler let out light laughs before I spoke "Yeah, he told us earlier and mentioned something about a Gaydar?" Ethan hold back a smile and shakes his head slightly, "And I think its a great idea, should we meet you there or?" I ask. I think it's be a good idea especially considering that Oli is acting the way he is. I know Tyler doesn't want to hear it now but he needs to consider taking him out of his council. Ethan would be an excellent replacement. He is already a highly ranked warrior and very resiliant. He would do great as Lead Warrior. Ryan would be next up to take Oli's position, but I think Oli is a better leader based off of what I have seen. 

"I can drive, I have to go pick Alex up so is it okay if we just meet in front of the house, and get him first?" I see Tyler nod in my peripheral vision and I do the same. "Okay great, I'll see you guys soon." 

As soon as we enter my room, I feel kisses being placed on my shoulder. I turn around and block Tyler's attempted kiss with a finger, "Nope, we have to get ready, I am gonna shower"

He pouts before speaking, "Can I join you?", the comment was said so nonchalantly but I could feel my pants tighten as the words rolled off of this tongue. I hit his shoulder lightly. 

"Excuse me sir, what happened to 'I want to mate now because I want it to be special?'" I mock. 

He smiles before leaning in to kiss my neck, my breath hitches. "I never said I was gonna mate you, just shower. The planet is dying so I apoligize for trying to be a good samaritan,"

I roll my eyes, "Shut up, I am going to take a shower, by myself"

"Fine," he lets go of me, my heart hurts a little as he does. 

(A/N) 

YALL HATE TYLER DAMN 

I'm a sucker for second chance romances. Sorry everyone. Also Tyler is hot...  I added a photo because staring at him makes it easier to like him. 

MAKE SURE TO VOTE! 

BYE