Chapter 9

(A/N)

That's Tyler's Mom and yeah I had to do it before anyone ask(Victoria Beckham).

Very Unedited

Tyler's P.O.V.
I was at Kate's house laying on the bed waiting for her to return to her room. My shirt was off as well as my boxers. I told her to find a condom, the last time we has sex we hadn't used one and I got really paranoid, I mean the chance she gets pregnant is slim but still there. I guess since I am going to mate her the idea isn't so bad but the idea just makes me gag. I hate this situation enough and her getting pregnant would make it way worse, for me at least. My parents would be jumping up and down like they were on some shitty acid, the pack would be happy for me, the only other that would be as miserable as me Kate gets pregnant is Isaac. Seeing him today almost made me cry, he was doing awful and it was all my fau-

Before I could finish my thought, I feel a slash of pain course through my stomach. A groan of pain slips out of my mouth and I clench my stomach with my arms, before I could comprehend the situation I felt another painful slash across my stomach, this one was worse though. It was more painful and slower. I let out a silent scream. Tears began to spill on cheeks. I looked down at my stomach and was shocked when I saw thick scars forming on my abdomen. I quickly stumbled off the bed despite my spinning head and weak legs I managed to pull my shirt on.

A second later Kate walked in with a small blue packet, "Whats going on?" She asked. She was in her bra and a thong, ya she was wearing a fucking thong for whatever reason, never knew my people found thongs attractive. Whenever I see one it makes me itchy.

"I ha-have to g-go" I managed  to say in between strikes of pain while I put on my socks and shoes.

"But why, we haven't done anything yet." she says getting on her knees so her face was directly above my crotch. I shoved her away I needed to get the hell away from here. I needed to be with Isaac, not as his mate, as his best friend, as his alpha.

"Look, I really can't right now. I'm sorry next time I promise." I told her before leaving her house. To my surprise, her protest didn't last as long as I suspected. I  got in my car and drove as fast as I could back to the pack house. My stomach was still aching but not as bad as it had felt before.

In the matter of a few minutes  I was parking outside of the house and rushing to get inside. I dashed to the 4th floor and stopped when I smelled my mate and his blood. It sent shivers down my spine and the smell made my wolf cry out for his mate. I collected myself in a minute or two and dashed to Isaac's door.

I knocked

Nothing

Again

Nothing

I turned the door knob

Locked

Fucking great

I gave up trying to be polite and started pushing my body against the door to bust it open. After a few times it finally opened. I walked it and I saw that he wasn't in the room the bed looked wrinkled and had  small wet patches all over it which made my heart clench a bit. His phone was on his bed and I couldn't resist picking it up. Since Isaac never bothered with passwords cause he can't remember them he doesn't have one. The phone unlocks and I see a picture of us on my birthday. We were red from laughing and we both looked as if we couldn't give any fucks about anyone. I miss that. I miss the smiles that I'm staring down at.

I turned around after putting the phone back where it was. I walk to his bathroom knowing that he had to be in there.

I turned the knob

Unlocked

I swing the door open to find Isaac in a pool of blood that is pouring  out of his stomach. I kneel down and remove the blade from his hand and place it on the counter. My head starts becoming dizzy and my eyes become watery. I take a seat on the tile next to Isaac. I caress his face and sigh.

"Why, just what the fuck did you do to get me as a mate. You deserve so much better than me, your the best fucking person ever." I say as tears slowly spill from my eyes. "I'm just so fucking sorry Isaac, I didn't want this to happen." I begin to sob at this point. "But why the fuck did you do it you dumbass, I'm not fucking worth your pain Isaac. Why did you break our goddamn promise?" I yell gripping my hair. My head starts spinning like crazy and all of a sudden all I see is black and Isaac's image in my mind.

I'm sorry for my grammar/spelling mistakes(I suck).

Vote, do it, do it now and I will pull up to your house in a Lamborghini and take you to Wendy's.