Chapter 5

(A/N)

That God-like being is Kate(Kelly Gale)

Unedited

Tyler's P.O.V.

I open my eyes to find my naked body spooning anther naked body.  I scrunch my face up in confusion before realization hit me. I got horrible flashbacks of yesterday and what I had done. 

"Fuck my life" I whispered under my breath. Somehow the girl I was spooning heard me and turned around to face me with her eyes open. She was gorgeous. I can't deny that, but my wolf definitely can as he growled at me. My wolf had been sobbing all night like a fucking baby. Can he just get the fuck over it? I felt someone poke my nose and I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked back to the girl. If only I could remember her name. I think it was Liz or something of that manner. "Uh, what's your name?" I asked her. She smiled and looked down. 

"It's Kate." She answered. Fuck. I didn't even get one letter right. I mouthed oh before returning to my thoughts. What was I gonna do about this mate bullshit? I don't know how Isaac is taking the rejection. I still care about the guy obviously but I just can't dare to confront him after yesterday. I don't think I'll be able to even do pack business with him. I might have to replace him in the Beta position. I sighed at the thought of replacing my best friend. I love him, I really do but I don't want him as my mate. 

Then my mind clicked and I realized something that was scary as fuck. Without a mate, I won't be Alpha. I need to be Alpha, I've trained all my life for this and with my fucking luck, Isaac has to just come and fucking ruin by being my stupid mate.  

All of a sudden a lightbulb lit up in my head. I could find someone else and convince them that they are my mate. The person needs to be human though or else they will no I am not there mate. I turned my head slightly to find Kate on her phone. I smirked slightly. This idea was perfect. 

"Hey, Kate?" She looked from at her phone and hummed. "Would you maybe wanna go on a date?" Her eyes widened slightly. She looked extremely taken aback. 

"But I thought you don't do dates or girlfriends or an of that bullshit?" She asked. I don't. 

"I didn't but I feel like a different person now, I want you, Kate," I told her grabbing her hand kissing it. I was spitting lies. All lies. 

She smiled a little. "Uhm yes I-I will go on a date with you Tyler." She said sounding overjoyed. I smirked a little bit. This is gonna work out wonderfully.   

~

I went back to the pack house to change and get ready for school before going back to Kate's. She asked me if I could take her to school today. I agree wanting to make sure she thinks I'm affectionate. I parked outside her house and texted her telling her to come out.

A minute later, she came out will her school bag, she was dressed casually and was wearing a little bit of makeup. She smiled when she saw my car and got inside.  

"Hi." She says as she buckles her seat belt. I smile at her but don't reply. The ride to school was quiet and very uncomfortable but I didn't know what to say. I can't talk to many people. The only person I can really comfortably talk to is Isaac. My heart clenched thinking about Isaac. He doesn't deserve what I'm putting him through. He is the best person I know. He deserves a better mate. I don't deserve him. He is much too good for me. I don't know how the fuck I'm gonna be able to look at him today. I snapped out of my thoughts when Kate tugged my hair.

"What the fuck Kate?" I screamed.

"We're here." She said. Are we here? How long was I in my thoughts? I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. Kate got out a few seconds later. "I'm gonna go, I'll see you in biology." Was she in my biology class? I never noticed, well I was always goofing off with Isaac in biology. 

Why do I have to think of Isaac every fucking minute? I'm just gonna try to think of anything besides him. I looked over the side of the stair where my friends usually hang out while we're waiting for the bell to ring. I walked over to them and the all just stared at me like I just dropped out of the sky. 

"What? I asked. 

"Who the fuck was that?" Ryan asked. 

"Oh, Kate? She's-" I stopped and thought about what I was going to say. Should I tell them that she is my mate? They won't sense a bond though. Whatever, fuck it. "-my mate." My wolf growled louder than I have ever heard him growl before. He doesn't even talk to me anymore.

All of my friend's eyes widen and their mouths drop to the floor. Lia's eyebrow raises, "There is no way you two are mates. You have no bond." She said. Fuck. 

"Well, maybe you just can't sense it. I swear to you that we are mates." I lie. Ryan turns his head to look at his mate, Oli, and Dakota. They were all still skeptical but they seemed to let it just pass. Well besides Dakota, he seemed to be in deep thought as he was completely blanked out.

"Hey, have you heard of the new gay Alpha from the Black River Pack," Ryan exclaims. Lia shakes her head while I stiffen. Oli also stiffens though which I find odd. There is a gay Alpha? I need to know more about this. I shake my head at him. 

"Well basically the Alpha was mated to this dude, a human too and I mean there are gay mate pairings but I've never heard of an Alpha having a guy mate because it's mandatory that an Alpha produces a heir. Well apparently the Elders has never heard of it either and thought it was impossible but they approved of their pairing and they will take over as Alpha and Luna in a month." He announces. Wait so could the pairing with Isaac not be a mistake? It doesn't matter now anyway. I'm planning to mate Kate. She will be my Luna. 

"Uh Tyler, have you seen Isaac? You usually come to school with him and he isn't here yet." Lia asked in a worrying voice.

Before I could say anything Dakota spoke: "He's not coming today."

"Why not?" Ryan asked him.

"He's in pain, he could barely even breath last night. His mom, the Pack Doctor and I had to stay in his room all night to make sure he didn't stop breathing." Everyone's eyes widened including mine. Am I putting him through this much pain? I felt tears wanting to pour out of my eyes but I held them back.

"Wait, what happened?" Oli shouted.

Dakota just stared at him before clenching his jaw and looking down. "His mate rejected him." He said before walking away. Oli's eyes filled with tears but he blinked them away.

"I'm sorry," Oli whispered before storming off. I was unaware where he was going and right now I didn't really care. I was too lost in my thought. 

I'm slowly killing the person that I am meant to be with. 

(A/N)

I'm sorry for my grammar/spelling mistakes(I suck).

Vote, do it, do it now and you get the boogie version of nothing.