Chapter 29

(A/N) 

Unedited 

Tyler's P.O.V. 

When we did get to Alex's house, Ethan told us to wait in the car while he went to the door. I watch as Ethan walks up to Alex's house, the house was small. I guess you could call it normal-sized. I saw a small lady answer and pull Ethan into a hug before dragging him inside. I turn to Isaac who was hyper-fixated on biting all the skin around his nails as the nails were already chewed through. 

I slap his hand away from his mouth gently. He looks up at me, his forehead scrunched. 

"Don't chew on your skin, we're literally about to eat." I pull my face to his ear, "If you're hungry I can find a snack somewhere," I whisper with a smirk gracing my face.

Ever since his birthday, I saw things on Isaac that I didn't notice. We were inseparable our entire lives, so I don't know how I never noticed little attributes. Now, I look forward to when he smiles, like real smiles. His smile lines would show a little and the dimple that was so perfectly placed, the moon goddess probably carved it herself. Sometimes his tongue would accidentally come out to the side a little as he would try to hold a laugh back. His downturned smiles were reserved for me, whenever I said anything to make him blush. A small wrinkle near his eyes would form when he smiled like that. It was beautiful, he was a sight.

That's how he looked now, graceful, before he slapped my arm and turned away from me, muttering complaints about my obscene behavior.  

All my focus is on Isaac so I barely notice when Alex and Ethan get in the car. Alex is yelling about how annoying his mother is when he enters the car. He doesn't notice our presence. 

"I am so tired of it here, she is driving me insane. I hate how she is always on his side. She says she just wants to keep our family together but then she does shit like that? Ugh, and this morning she asked me to go apologize to him, like what the fuck did I do? How is this my fa-" Alex rants, his speech is rapid. 

"Babe," Ethan stops him from speaking. 

"What?" Alex says in frustration. 

Ethan gestures his head towards the backseat where we were sitting. I lift my hand to give a wave and Isaac nods with a small smile. 

Alex's eyes widen before he covers his mouth with his hand. He takes the other one to slap his mate's arm. 

He whisper yells, "Why the hell wouldn't you tell me that the Alpha and Beta are in the goddamn car before I started to scream ranting. What's wrong with you, now these people think I have like mommy issues or something." 

Ethan shakes his head and smiles in amusement. "It's not a big deal, I didn't get a chance to tell you because you were busy scream ranting, also you do have mommy issues." 

Alex shoots Ethan a threatening look before turning to us, "I am so sorry about that, my mate is incompetent."

"Don't worry about it" Isaac says. 

"OH MY GOD," Alex shrieks. "Since you guys are mates, we're on like a double date. That's so cute, aww"

"No shit that was the whole point," Ethan says rolling his eyes. Alex slaps his arm again. 

"Why are you so rude, and why aren't you driving? Ugh, get your fucking ass up and work, it seems like nobody wants to work these days," 

"Okay, stop with the Kourtney Jenner quotes," 

"THAT'S KIM ARE YOU DUMB, WHO TF is KOURTNEY JENNER? SHE IS LITERALLY A KARDASHIAN UGH," 

~

We had gotten to the restaurant and already ordered. I had tried to tell Alex that he doesn't have to call me Alpha but he won't listen.