Chapter 11

(A/N)

That's Isaac's dad guys, you see what I did there?

Yeah, I haven't updated when I said I would cause well I suck. I owe an explanation but I don't even have one. Sorry, I'm a piece of shit. 

Unedited

Isaacs P.O.V.

"Uhm Tyler," I said nervously as I stared at his glowing eyes. The aroma coming off of him made my wolf go insane and it was trying to get out. As I stared at Tyler, I'll admit I was terrified at this point. I don't know what his wolf was going to do to me, it could pursue my last wish or it could put me in more pain then I've already endured. But I didn't know.

What I didn't expect though is when he leaned in towards the crook of my neck and took a deep breath before putting his mouth over my spot. I let out a silent moan, I wasn't sure how I felt about this but it made my body go through a sensation it's never gone through before and I didn't want it to stop. It's the best I've felt in the past week and even though I know that Tyler isn't in control of what's happening, I needed to enjoy it while it lasted.

He continued to kiss my spot before nibbling on it. My body shoved every time he bit. His hands traveled to my hips and then to my butt before caressing and grabbing it. At this point, I was a moaning mess despite the fact that he has done relatively nothing to my body. Just as I was about to shut my eyes and live out my euphoria, it stopped.

I looked down and was greeted with Tyler's baby blues along with the most confusing facial expression. I read people well and I always know what Tyler is thinking and how he feels based on his expression but I had not a clue. My mind came down from its euphoria and returned to its dysphoric state that it has become too familiar with recently. From his facial expression could tell that he was fighting with his wolf. I felt like I was watching him fight with his wolf.

 My body was still on fire and I wanted so desperately to move but I was terrified what Tyler would do. I can't tell how long I looked at him, all I know in the blink of an eye he wasn't there anymore, I heard the door slam causing my heart to drop. Tears develop in my eyes and collapse into the bed curling into a ball and letting them fall and soak the sheets. My cuts ache but I could care less since it was the least amount of pain that my body was experiencing.  

Tyler's P.O.V.

Fucking fuckity fuck. My wolf is such a fucking dumb shit. I fucking hate him. I can't believe he just did that. I, wait no, he just did stuff Isaac, I wasn't supposed to- he wasn't supposed to do that. I basically dashed out of his room after I gained enough control over him, thank goddess I did, if I let that go on for any longer my wolf would've mated him. But at this point, it doesn't even seem like such a bad idea. I can't believe I even said that but forever how long that I was touching him felt like heaven. I never thought I would ever feel like that.

 I would hear people describe how it felt to have a mate but I thought it was exaggerated or out of my reach. I never realized why I had girls crawling at my feet to sleep with me, I'm not a good person. Half the time my parents can barely stand me, and now the only person I even fucking had I pushed away. I don't want to do that. 

I walked myself to my bedroom and I saw  Dakota on his phone in front of my door, as my footsteps approached, he looked up and nodded his head, "Hey man,". He said once I approached my door, I reach for my key in my pocket while he talked. "I need to talk to you about some stuff." 

I open the door and go inside, him following closely behind. "About?" I ask. 

"Well I first wanted to just congratulate you about your mate, I know you haven't gotten the most support. As long as you guys are happy, then  I'm gonna be happy for you too." He said sounding very conflicted but nevertheless, I was shocked. I definitely wasn't expecting that.

"Uh uhm," I couldn't even get my words out properly. "thanks a lot man." was all that I could get out. 

"I also wanted to ask you about my position." Shit. I didn't even think of how Dakota would react to his position change. "Your dad told me that your gonna make a switch to the Beta position?" He said, he didn't sound excited, I would assume most people would be if they learned they're getting a higher ranked position but he seemed unhappy. 

"Yeah, I'm gonna you take then Beta position. Oli takes your position, Ryan becomes lead warrior and Isaac will take the first warrior position." I say sounding as monotoned as I could manage. 

Dakota's face drops, and he stares at my face as if he was waiting for a just kidding or something. "So it's all true, why the fuck would you do that Tyler!" He yells 

"Don't you dare yell at me, who the fuck do you think you are?" I yell back, "At least be a little grateful I got you a higher position, what the fuck is the problem?" 

"My problem is Isaac has worked his entire goddamn life to be a good Beta for you and you ungrateful piece of shit decides to rip him of that. No offense to Isaac, he's not good at anything except for helping you rule this pack. That's what he was born to do, not me. I don't accept the position." He says sounding very angry, his face becoming a little red in the process. 

"You can't just not accept the position dumb shit," I say to him using the same aggressiveness as him. 

"I actually have every fucking right to Tyler and if yo-" I just couldn't listen to him talk anymore. It slipped out, I fucked up. 

"He's my fucking mate!"

(A/N)

I'm sorry for my grammar/spelling mistakes(I suck).

Vote, do it, do it now and we'll drown together in the Arctic Ocean.