10

For the past two months the group had been hard at work producing their album. And after a lot of sleepless nights, long hours at the studio and sleepovers they had finally published it.

Once again things were changing for Angela. Even the group had begin to change a bit, in their lead up to stardom. Bill grew his hair long and started teasing it and spiking it up making him look almost 'like a hedgehog' as Georg put it. Toms attitude had become more cocky now that more and more girls were fanning over him, his confidence was practically through the roof. Gustav came out of his shell more, trying new styles and new pick up lines. Since he got with his girlfriend and released the album Georg seemed to be much happier.

Once they put the album out something unexpected happened. The album charted globally especially over in the US! Avril Lavigne even posted about them on her MySpace. It felt like a dream, it almost felt unreal. 

Due to its successes their label decided that they would tour, and not just tour Germany or Europe, the whole world! They had even been booked for interviews, red carpets and a surprise event that the label was keeping a secret for now. 

....

The tour was fast approaching and the band was basically running around as if they were chickens with their heads chopped off. Trying to get prepared, make adjustments to their sets,  practice, record new demos and perfecting their signature style.

However just before the tour kicked off with their first show in Hamburg they decided to spend a night just together, without any managers, stage directors, stylists, ect. 

The group finally arrived at their hotel after their four hour journey to the city.

Bill swung the door open and walked in, instantly dropping his heavy bags. Everyone else followed him in and pretty much did the same. 

Angela let out a big sigh and stumbled her way over to the couch, her legs all cramped from sitting in the car all day. All the boys found their way into their rooms and stayed in there for a bit and did their own thing.

As she sat their Angela thought it would be a good idea to try and call her dad. No answer. 'That was strange.' she thought to her self 'usually he always picks up.' She decided to put her worries aside as this would be the last day she could ever have a touch a freedom. Tomorrow night would be the start of her new life as a celebrity. 

....

It didn't take that long for the group to decide what to do with their last taste of comfortably. They decided on staying in, ordering room service and watching a movie. Simple, yet, peaceful. 

They all gathered around the flat screen and fought over what movie to watch. After a lot of hair pulling (mostly from Georg and Tom) they had settled on 'Shes the Man' Gustav's choice of course.

Bill laid down on the couch, placing his head on Angela's lap and she began stroking her fingers through his soft hair.

Tom came around the corner noticing them. "I know something of mine you could stroke." Everyone looked up at him utterly disgusted.

"Your such a perv!" Angela said as she threw a pillow right in his face. 

Tom ducked his head them picked up the pillow after impact "Oh you wanna play that game?" He said a wide grin starting to grow on his face.

He threw the pillow straight back in her face.

"Well there go my movie plans" Said Gustav as he picked up some pillow ammunition and throwing them at the others.

Pillows were flying everywhere, in every direction. Bill tried to stop it before getting hit by one of his brothers cushion bullets, It was time to take his revenge.

'Your gonna pay for that!" He screeched jumping over the couch to chase after his brother. 

Angela, Georg and Gustav were throwing pillows in all directions getting pay back on each others previous throws. 

"Help!" Tom cried out, The trio ran in to see what happened. Bill had tackled him and was pinning him on the ground.

"Destroy him!" Bill yelled as if her was an officer in battle.

Everyone came around hitting Tom with all the pillows they could find.

"Ah I give up!" Tom said as he lifted a part of his white tee shirt "White flag! White flag! I surrender!"

The group let off him and were laughing so much that it felt as though they couldn't breathe. They all sat down on the floor with Tom who was trying to catch his breath still. Instead on calming down they just continued to laugh at one another, their faces almost going red.

For the rest of the night the group stayed in the bed room they had cornered Tom in which happened to be his own. They talked, laughed and took heaps of photos together. But at some point things became a bit more quiet and sentimental.

"Tomorrow, that's it for us." Angela said in the comfortable silence.

"What are you talking about?" Georg said confused.

"Well tomorrow we are no longer three random teens from Leipzig. We are officially rock stars." Angela replied a bit sad but a big smile on her face.

"You'll always be a random teenage girl to me." Bill said playfully.

Angela laughed at his response "Aw thank you so much Bill, you'll always be the emo kid in the back to me." She said playing along.

Everyone laughed at her response then just sat there, not saying anything but enjoying being there in each other presence.

Not long after they slowly made their way to bed. However, Angela couldn't sleep. So stepped out onto the balcony, pulling out a cigarette lighting it and heaving the first puff of smoke into her lungs and out with a deep sigh.

But her alone time was interrupted by a soft voice coming from behind her. "Hey princess, are you okay?" 

She turned around slowly and it was Tom, He came towards her and spoke again "What are you doing out here?"

"Just enjoying the view." Angela replied but there was an obvious sorrowful tone to her voice.

Tom leaded over the railing. "Its nice isn't it? But Angela, come on, I've known you long enough now."

"Its nothing." She said turning her attention back out onto the cityscape.

Tom looked over to her and raised his eyebrows "Angela." His voice deeper then usual.

Angela sighed "Fine." She took a deep breath in and then continued. "Its just I called Dad before and he didn't pick up, Its just unlike him."

Tom looked down for a second thinking of a response "Well maybe he's just busy."

Angela thought to herself for a moment. "Maybe." She said looking down at the ground below and then back at Tom.

The corner of his mouth lifted slightly, making a small tinge of red, flush Angela's cheeks. Tom put his arm around her shoulders pulling her into a side hug. She rested her head into his chest.

"Don't worry everything will be okay." He said softly looking down at her. She gave a small smile as a response.

"Look on the bright side, tomorrow we will be rock stars" Angela breathed out a laugh before gazing back out onto Hamburg.

Tom lent down and gave her head a small kiss. Suddenly Angela's worries washed away and were replaced by a racing heartbeat.

A/N:

Hii Guys! This has been my fav chapter to write so far, really got into the moment lol.

What do you guys think? I love hearing your feedback!

- Moinka Lee <3