Taking a walk

He got up "Until Monday," he said and headed home. A few days later, Alexandra was picked up. She looked at her father and she got in. They had to drive for a long time. They arrived and it was a giant house.

She took her bag 'There's another separate room.'" he said.' Better, I don't even know you.'" she said. She got a whole tour of the house and they saw everything but a room.' What's up there?' she asked 'You'll see later,'" he said. She placed everything in her wardrobe. In the evening she wanted to leave: 'Where are you going?' he asked 'Go outside, you're not going to be able to keep me inside.' she said.'You don't know anything here yet!' he said 'I'll find it, I'll save myself.'" she said. She decided to go to the village and it was about a 30-minute walk.

She walked along the water and stopped at a bistro somewhere, it looked like a rich bistro. There were chandeliers everywhere, statues, works of art, beautiful glasses, and crockery. You could almost call it a restaurant but it was definitely called 'Bistro Omerta' which used to be an old code where no member of the mafia was allowed to talk to people or authorities about what was happening. She walked on and came across another bistro called 'Cosa Nostra'. She had been gone for several hours and she kept walking. 

Luca let his right hands go looking for her. She was just walking in a piece of forest and heard all kinds of cars. She didn't trust it and hid her in the woods. They still couldn't find her and Luca came looking for her too.

Around 6 a.m., she arrived back at the house after her walk. "Where were you?!" he asked 'I said I was going for a walk anyway.' she said 'You said you were going outside, not for the focking all night!' he said.'What do you care? You haven't seen me for 10 hours in your entire life!' she said.