Emma is coming over

Rebecca called Alexandra.'I have a problem...'she said .'What's up?' Alexandra asked.'Could you look out for Emma?' Rebecca asked.'When?' she asked 'Next weekend...'she said.'I'll take care of it, should I come and get them?' Alexandra asked.'No, We have to go your way so I'll bring them !' Rebecca said 'Okay'. She went to Luca 'Is it okay if my niece comes to stay next weekend, Becca has to go somewhere.'said Alexandra 'Yes, How old is she?' he asked. '5 almost 6, I don't want any weapon or dangerous object around here.'she said 'I'm not stupid ' he said 'I mean it!' she said,'I know, there's no weapons or whatever coming in here ,'" he said.

The next weekend was just around the corner and Rebecca brought Emma.It was also the first time she went to see the house where Alexandra lived.'This is big!' she said 'I know!' Alexandra said and Emma jumped into her arms.'Hey Em!' she said 'Hey Lexa!' said Emma: Are you up for it?' she asked.'Yes!' Emma said happily. They went in and Rebecca left not much later with her husband.'You decide the whole weekend!' Alexandra said 'Uhhhhh!' "Make pizza or go eat?" she asked 'Never mind, but pizza please!' said Emma.'I knew that!' Alexandra said and Luca came in.'Hey!' Alexandra said and she gave him a kiss.'Hey!' he said 'Me and Em made the plan. We eat pizza so now it's the decision to make pizza or get pizza somewhere!' she said 'Sophie makes pizza too' he said.'Then we're just going to eat pizza . Good plan or not?' she asked Em.'Perfect!' she said.'Then we'll go get your coat!' said Alexandra.By the end of the evening, Emma was already loving Luca.'You need to go to sleep, it's late!' Alexandra said while playing with Luca.'Why?' she asked with pouty lips.'It's 11pm.'" she said. She went upstairs with Emma and made sure she slept. She went downstairs and Luca was cleaning up.'She looks like you.', he said 'How?' she asked 'Endless energy too.', he said with a laugh.'You're funny again!' she said with a laugh and she gave him a long kiss. They also went to sleep not much later and Alexandra often went to see Emma.In the morning Luca was the first to wake up and was baking pancakes. Emma slipped downstairs, "Do you like to eat pancakes?" he asked 'Yes,it's my favourite food.'she said.'Great, Are we going to wake Alexa first?' he asked 'Yes!' she said and he filled a glass with water. They went upstairs and she threw a little water in her face.'Ems!' said Alexandra tiredly.'Come, the food is ready!' said Luca.'You kept me awake last night!' she said.'Brompot!' he said and she crawled onto his back. He carried her downstairs and they ate pancakes.'Where was that zoo again?' she asked Luca as she looked it up.'30 minutes' drive approximately.'He said.'Em!' Alexandra shouted. 'Jaaaaaaaaa????' she asked, "Do you want to go to the zoo or not?" she asked 'Yes!' Emma said super happy. They went to the zoo together 'Where is Luca?' Emma asked.'At home, he has to work but tonight he's there during the movie marathon!' said Alexandra.Emma was super happy, in the evening Luca Alexandra was helping in the kitchen with the snacks.'They just have to be in the oven.'She said.'What movie do you want to watch?' Alexandra asked.'Barbie!' she exclaimed enthusiastically.' Barbie it is'said Luca.He started the movie and he went to get the snacks. They watched the movie and then it was time to go to sleep for Emma.

The next morning Emma was picked up.'Thanks again.' said Rebecca.'You know I love my niece so no problem!' Alexandra said.They left for home and Alexandra cleaned up. She hung up Emma's drawings.