A night

Alexandra came downstairs, "How was it?" she asked "Hectic as always," he said. They normally went to dinner in the evening. She looked in the mirror again.' I really don't look like it.'she said as she looked in the mirror.'

That's not true!' he said 'Yes, my hair is bad and I look like a ghost!' she said 'You're exaggerating.', he said, 'No,I'm not exaggerating.', he said.'Yes, I still don't understand why you chose me. There are so many prettier girls.'said Alexandra.'They're not like you.'" he said and he gave her a kiss. 

Alexandra started kissing him back and she started to undo his shirt and he stopped her and she kept kissing him. After a while she got his shirt open and she saw all the scars.'What happened?' she asked 'nothing' he said 'You don't just get that.'" she said. He gave them another kiss but she stopped and sat up "What do you have those scars by?" she asked.'Are you going to stop it if I say it?' he asked 'Yes', she said.'I have those scars because of my father, he did it and also someone from the American mafia.', he said. He didn't say anything more about it after that and she gave him another kiss and they continued into the early morning. 

Alexandra had fallen asleep while lying against Luca. He stroked through her hair and he got a notification that someone was standing at the gate at the beginning of the driveway. He saw that it was his mom. He let Alexandra continue to sleep and put the blanket over her. He quickly grabbed a t-shirt and sweatpants from his closet and went downstairs. He already opened the door 'You're here so fast.'she said.'Alexandra is still asleep and otherwise she would wake up from the bell.'he said.'I expected something like this.'she said and she came in.'Do you still have that baking pan that Alexandra had once borrowed?' she asked "No, she gave it back, I was there. Doesn't aunt Sophie have him?' he asked.'Ah yes, chances are.'" she said and she went to his aunt. He made breakfast and he went upstairs.