'Watch out, Or i will throw you in the water'

The next morning Luca was away for a while and came back. He walked past Alexandra's room and saw that she could start crying at any moment.'What's up?' he asked 'Nothing' she said.'Sure?' he asked, "Yes,When do you trust me to leave alone?" she asked.'What do you want to do?' he asked, 'To my mama's grave,' she said.'I'll bring you,' he said. She took her things and they left, they had to drive almost an hour 'Do you want to do anything else?' he asked "To my sister," she said. She went first to the cemetery and then to her sister.'I wait in the car.'" he said. She rang the doorbell to "Alexa!" her sister said happily 'Hey' she said and they gave each other a hug.'Is that Luca?' she asked 'Yes' alexandra said and they went inside.'He looks handsome.''her sister said.' Yes,he is.'said Alexandra.She stayed for half an hour 'As soon as he gets more familiar with me, I'll come over again?' Alexandra asked.'What did you do?' Rebecca asked, "That's a story for next time," she said. She went out and got back into "Ready?" he asked 'Yes' she said and they drove back to their house.

A few days later Alexandra went for a walk again but she was harassed by some men.'I don't think just that face is beautiful.'said someone who came closer 'The rest probably too.', he said and she got a cut on her neck and a small wound just under her hair.'Touch her and I'll throw you into the water with an anchor.'said Luca.'Who are you?' the men asked.'Someone you don't want to argue with.'" said Luca and his henchmen came to stand by. The men carefully left 'Solve it, I don't care how.'said Luca.'Come with me!' he said to Alexandra.They went home.

'Do you now understand what I mean that in some places you should not come alone.', he asked 'Yes' she said and they arrived home. Luca had to leave a few days later for a few days 'Make sure nothing happens to her, if she wants to go somewhere someone will come with her, understand?' Luca asked.'I'll be fine!' Enzo said.' If she wants to invite someone, you let her in, but no one else comes in here," he said, "And your family?" asked Enzo 'She does' he said.'I'm going to leave.'' he said to Alexandra after he went to her room.' Okay, How long are you gone?' she asked, "A few days, if there's anything you have to call," he said. Okay," she said. Luca left and Alexandra watched another series after she had done all sorts of things. She went back to her sister Rebecca the next day.'Does he trust you yet?' she asked 'Yes,already more than in the beginning.'said Alexandra.'Did he stay at home ?' Rebecca asked, "No, he's gone for a few days," she said. They made cookies together and then Alexandra left. The day Luca was to return, Otis was suddenly at the door. Enzo was talking to Otis at the door, "Who's that?" Alexandra asked someone curiously.'That's Mr. Livingstone's brother.'someone said.

Alexandra didn't know he had another brother. Luca just happened to arrive at that moment.'I told you not to come here!' Luca said angrily as he got out of his car.'Can't I even come to my brother?' he asked.'Now I'm your brother but otherwise you hate me. What do you need?' Luca asked, "It's not because I come by that I need anything," Otis said. Stop lying, you really think I don't know how you work eh?' Luca asked angrily.'I want to get away from Daddy.'" said Otis. You took his side.'said Luca.'I was 14, how do you expect me to make such a choice.'' asked Otis. Why do you want to leave?' she asked, "He hits me and he drinks again," he said. He took money out of his wallet: 'Ask mom if you can stay there and otherwise go to the hotel and I'll fix it.', Luca said.Otis left, 'Can't it be hectic for a day?' Luca asked Enzo as they entered.'Apparently not.'said Enzo.