"Make yourselves at home!"

"Your majesty! What are we doing here again?" Childe asked. They were now in Sumeru city, the beautifully designed buildings that laid on the biggest tree you could ever lay eyes on. It was technically a high class tree house. Well, tree city. The forest/jungle that surrounded them was beautiful, the prettiest green covered the entire nation..well...except the desert.

All the Harbingers and The Tsaritsa looked around admiring it all "I figured I'd have a small chat with the Lord Lesser. Me and her go way back, it is only polite to make an appearance and say hello"

"Ah, I see" Childe gave a small smile as he looked around.

"Wow. I sure missed it here." Dottore said sarcastically, "Tartaglia you look stupid, it's not that much."

"Hey. Don't be jealous. I can enjoy it here and you can't" Childe gave an innocent smile simply to annoy Dottore.

"You little." Dottore mumbled with a pissed off tone "You've got a lot of extra confidence to go there with me."

"Heh, I suppose regions have their favorites, You certainly were not one of them" Childe laughed.

"Enough. Both of you." Pierro ordered, looking back at the 2 of them "you're acting like children."

Dottore sighed while Childe rolled his eyes "Whatttteverrr".

As they all made it up the stairs and to the building in which Nahida stayed in, they made their way in and to their luck Nahida was in the entrance room speaking with somebody. She turned her head to see who walked in and looked at the person she was just speaking with "Please excuse me for a moment!" she smiled then ran over to Tsaritsa "Hi!!! What brings you here? I hope there wasn't much trouble during your journey!" she looked at all the Harbingers and smiled "You brought them all? Well isn't this a nice little get together outting you all have going on!"

Tsaritsa smiled at the sight of Nahida "Mhm! I wanted us all to go on a trip together. I do apologize, I didn't plan on coming here and bothering you but I figured it would be nice to stop by" she folded her hands together and watched as Nahida shook her head

"You could never bother me! There's time for everyone! No one should be afraid to come to me! One shall never be ignored or left out"

Tsaritsa let out a small laugh then seemed hesitant.

"Oh? What's wrong? What seems to be troubling you?" Nahida asked, seeming a bit worried.

"Oh! It's nothing much. Although I ran into a young boy earlier..I'm not sure who he is but I wanted to speak with him"

"Oh? Why didn't you?" Nahida tilted her head, seeming confused.

"He didn't want to..And he ran off" Tsaritsa sighed but remained having a smile to keep the mood high yet lowered her head.

"It's true. I tried to convince him but he was pretty stubborn. although he was so familiar..he swore we didn't know each other but i didn't get why he was so nervous about it. He didn't even want to go near her majesty..Oh! He knew my name to" Childe spoke up, giving his experience.

Nahida immediately understood and seemed troubled herself. The fact she knew the boy they mentioned was their 'beloved' Scaramouche..Although he was no longer Scaramouche. He was Wanderer. His past existence was completely wiped from everybody's memory. Except her's and the traveler's. Nahida was nervous, she was especially afraid of this outcome happening, but for it to be so soon made her extra nervous. It couldn't be helped... "Would you like to see him?" She asked.

Tsaritsa perked her head up, seeming hopeful "You know him?!" She asked excitedly.

"Mhm! He stays with me! I practically watch after him" Nahida clapped her hands together, summoning one of her helpers over "Would you mind sending out an announcement that Kuni is needed here as soon as possible?"

The lady Nahida called over nodded her head "Yes ma'am!" She rushed off as soon as she responded, pushing the doors open leaving a slam behind them as they closed.

"Alright! I apologize but there's most likely going to be a wait. His locations are mostly unknown. If we can't find him soon please come back around nighttime. He's back around then! I give him a strict curfew" She laughed then looked at the time "You may either wait or you can leave. Choice is all yours!"

"She's going over the top just for a kid she doesnt know..I swear she got near him once and she's–..obsessed." Arlecchino stated then crossing her arms.

"Heh, who knows. We may be having a new Fatui member joining us..~" Columbina clapped her hands together giving a small smile "Mother is only like this with something she really wants".

Pierro turned his head to look at all the Harbingers talking "Who knows. Quiet down now, they're speaking"

"Yes sir" they all said at the same time.

"What are we gonna do?" Childe asked, facing Tsaritsa.

"Hm...What do you guys want to do?" She asked, giving a smile. All the Harbingers shrugged, they took orders from The Tsaritsa. Not the other way around.

"Uh..It's your call-" they said. She gave an exhausted sigh then looked at Nahida "If it's not too much trouble may we wait around?"

Nahida laughed then nodded her head "Of course! Make yourselves at home! You can join us for dinner too!"

Tsaritsa melted at how adorable Nahida was and her pure kindness "Buerrrr...!!!" she dropped to her knees, pulling in Nahida for a hug.

Nahida smiled then returned the hug, getting as excited as a child would "You're always welcome here! Everyone is!"

Tsaritsa gave her final tight squeeze then let her go "I can't thank you enough.." She smiled then stood back up, looking back to her Harbingers "Try to keep yourselves entertained, but don't be menaces- I'll kill you."