"Raiden and Tsaritsa."

(I'm sorry I was a little to lazy to write most of the actions when they were talking!)

Everyone went silent.. they never expected Ei to have such feelings. All she ever cared about was eternity. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Well. If you want to save him. You'll keep him here with me." Tsaritsa said calmly yet anybody could tell it was more then fake

"Does he want to be here." (Raiden)

"..." (Tsar)

"He ran away already didn't he. If he wants Nahida then let the damn boy go! I get it ok! You love him! I do to! We all do! But sometimes we can't keep what we love! If we did then they would sacrifice everything! They'd never be happy!!! I know he's happy with Nahida.. shes done more for him then me and you ever have combined." (Raiden)

"Don't say that!!!" (Tsaritsa)

"It's true! All we have done was hurt him when really we loved him and wanted to keep him safe... Tsaritsa. Neither of us are ready for this. Nahida is. She knows what she's doing. She may look like a kid.. but maybe that's perfect.. Kuni is a child. They understand eachother. We think to much like adults and respond how adults would when really that's not what he needs. I'm not saying you can never see him.. visits and get togethers are perfectly ok.. Maybe necessary for the healing process.. but we can force him anymore. Yes he's a puppet. But he's so much more then that. Goddamnit he's a person to! He's the most humanly puppet I have ever seen! He's closer to human then you ever would be! Your being selfish! Quit throwing a fit and GROW UP!" (Raiden)

"Are you kidding!? Listen to what your saying! You won't even fight for him! I'm fighting because I care for him! You discarded him without a second thought Ei!" (Tsar)

"Have you been listening to me!? I'm not fighting for him because I know I can't have him! It's to selfish of me! Because I'm not loving him for himself! I'm loving him for being Makoto! I LOVE my son. And it may be for the wrong reasons, I can't take back what I did to him even if I never meant for this to happen! I want to be in his life and starting now I'm going to make it happen! I can't keep running because I'm scared! I hate you, I hate you so much but I'm willing to help you out with this because if anybody knows your pain it's me." (Raiden)

Raiden and Tsaritsa hadn't even taken a minute to break eye contact.. The room was completely silenced.. Even Tsaritsa had a look of defeat..

"..." Childe stared at the group of Archons not to far ahead of him and Scaramouche. Both of them looked in surprise, mostly Scaramouche though.. Childe only wore a serious face.. he wasnt to pleased at the sight. "We gotta go. Now."

"What? Why?" Scaramouche asked while turning to look at Childe

Scaramouche and Childe were far enough away to not hear most of the conversation.. plus the fact they walked out during the middle of the argument.. yet .. his creator was there.. and he was curious as to why. "All the archons?.. Did they come for there gnosis's?"

"No. I don't think that's it." Childe gripped onto Scaramouche's hand tightly "There here for something else."

"Is that Nahi—" Scaramouche was cut off from Childe suddenly making a run for it, dragging himself with "What the!? Childe where are we going!"

"Do you seriously want to be in the middle of an archon war!?" Childe stopped for a quick second to sweep up the boy into his arms before running off again and out of the palace, only the sound of crushing snow was heard and the harshly blowing winds of snezhnaya

"And where exactly do you expect us to go!" Scaramouche looked back with pure confliction, we're the archons seriously about to gang up on Tsaritsa? And since when did the archons talk to eachother? Let alone team up.. something was not right. Yet he heard Raidens words perfectly. It was the only thing he really could focus on.. her words hadn't left his head since. He wanted to go back and hear more.. the only reason he didn't push Childe away was because it was good for him to get away from that.. But Nahida was there to.. "Childe.."

Finally Childe stopped for a breath, it was extremely hard to breathe with such cold air, it was enough to freeze your lungs in simply a few minutes. The two of them took a seat in the snow despite the cold.. Scaramouche's hands grabbed Childe's face, he easily saw the hurt in his face

"Childe.."

The ginger stayed silent for a bit before tilted his head up to face the purple haired boy everybody seemed to admire lately.

"Iv hurt a lot of people havnt I..?" Scaramouche said with a fake smile "All this over me.. ha.. I really do wish I'd never been born at all.."

"Don't.. don't say that." Childe's hand moved up from the snow to place over Scaramouche's hand "Please. Please don't leave again. Say you won't leave! I won't let them take you!"

Scaramouche only gave him a smile as he pulled him close "you don't hate me.."

"..not even close."