"Wait! Please! GIVE HIM BACK!"

[Sorry for the short chapter but I was trying to finish it before I had to go out somewhere for awhile]

Kuni stared up at the tall figure, it's hand harshly gripping on tighter to the boys throat. He was at full intent to choke him out.

"I'm sick of this Scaramouche. THAT WAS SELFISH AS SHIT! You seriously THINK that you can go ahead and make me believe you love me then turn around and run off!? Was that not enough! NO! YOU HAD TO GO AND ERASE YOUR EXISTENCE!? What the fuck is going on inside your head! You stupid child! You are the ONLY one making your life harder! IF YOU WOULD JUST MOVE ON! IF ONLY! Your life would be so much better! But you CANT let go! And you CANT get enough! I'm done with your fucking game. It's tiring ok. Goddamnit IM TIRED. You hurt so many people. Heck. What did I expect. Your JUST like Ei. If not worse. Ei actually knows how to leave things alone. You can't." His hands wrapped harder around the boys neck, he didn't want a word from him. "Oh don't go thinking I'm done. We're taking you back to Snezhnaya. We're not gonna give you the satisfaction of getting your way. You spoiled little BITCH." Childe finally let go of Kuni's neck although the boy never even had the time to breathe. Childe grabbed him by the back of his hair and smashed his head into the wall, immediately knocking him out.. he was already on the verge of passing out so I didn't take much to take him out.. He stared down at Kuni's body on the floor, his nose and mouth leaking out a blackish liquid. For humans that would be blood. But Kuni wasn't a human. He was a puppet. He didn't have blood exactly.. for him it was either a black or purple liquid. Sometimes even blue.. Childe grabbed Kuni's body as if he was a rag doll and threw him over his shoulder. He wouldn't usually be this mad but he had every right. After all even all the years in the fatui he dealt with 'Scaramouche's' shit. It was problem after problem. And Childe forgave it all because he understood why Scaramouche would do the things he did.. and.. he loved him. They loved eachother. But apparently Kuni didn't love him enough if he ran off without another thought. Childe felt betrayed. Absolutely betrayed. Kuni always acted like he was alone. He wasn't. Childe was always there, he tried to always be there. But that wasn't enough. Now Childe felt used, as if he wasn't enough. How draining. Maybe one day he'd understand Kuni. But today wasn't the day for that.

Once he had the boy over his shoulder he walked out of Kuni's now destroyed room and out to Tsaritsa and Nahida "Sorry I took so long! I'm back" Childe smiled sweetly at the to while leaving a small bow for Tsaritsa. Tsaritsa and Nahida were talking, Nahida explained everything to the 2 when giving them there memories of Kuni back. Childe just left early. He said he wanted to "see" Kuni.

"Oh? You took him out of bed?" Nahida said with an odd tone. She tried to look at Kuni but most of his body was behind Childe's back "would you mind putting him back please?" Nahida was already weary about them since now they knew. She'd rather Kuni be untouched by them until further notice "Is he still sleeping?"

Childe looked over at Kuni's body with a cold stare then back at Nahida with a gentle look "Yea! He's sleeping. I just really wanted to see him."

"After all they are dating" Tsaritsa joined in as she looked at Childe, them both nodding there heads.

Nahida didn't like what was happening at all.. they seemed different.. "I'll ask again. Please go put Kuni down or give him to me." Nahida held her arms out, the second she took a step forward Tsaritsa snapped her fingers and Dottore stepped forward, grabbing both Nahida's hands and holding them behind her back.

"Apologies. But I don't believe you stand a chance here." Dottore said with a smile "I believe this is our second time meeting face to face now"

All the Harbingers walked to the door, waiting for The Tsaritsa's command.

"Oh, so sorry. But I'll be taking what's mine now. Don't hold anything against me!" Tsaritsa gave a gentle smile to Nahida before turning her back "Childe, please lead the way"

Childe nodded his head, turning to the door as they were all ready to walk out and start there long journey to Snezhnaya.

Nahida looked back at Dottore then back at Tsaritsa "Wait! Please! Give him back! Tsaritsa please! Please don't! GIVE HIM BACK! IM BEGGING YOU!" Nahida cried, she tried running forward yet she knew Dottore was right. She didn't stand a chance. All the harbingers plus another archon was there. And the top 3 harbingers losses powers up to a god. She was screwed.. she was upset.. pissed. This was her fault. If only she didn't do it.. she thought she could help.. and now Kuni was in danger.. because of her..