"Scaramouche."

"So! Kuni right?" Tsaritsa asked with a smile.. she knew she wanted this boy. And she always got what she wanted. Of course she knew boundaries. She just had her way of doing things.. "Nahida how did you get him?"

Kuni only gave Tsaritsa a cold stare before looking back at Nahida, opening his mouth slightly.

"You like this don't you?" Nahida giggled as she fed him another bite. She looked back at Tsaritsa and shrugged awkwardly "Well. He just kinda showed up out of nowhere! I wanted to help him and here I am"

"But you said he had a rough past?"

"Aha.. sorry! Confidential information!"

Kuni wiped his mouth before standing up and turning his back "Excuse me, I'll be heading out now"

"Where are you going? You know your not aloud to leave" Nahida watched the boy carefully, she wondered if he was upset, uncomfortable, or who knows what. But she wasn't surprised either.

"My room. I'm gonna head to bed early."

"Do you need help?"

"Why would he need help?" Childe asked, he stayed silent this whole time simply just to listen. Yet he also wanted in the conversation.

"He has trouble sleeping. So I stay with him until he falls asleep while he lays his head on my lap" Nahida smiled at Childe, now she liked this boy very much. She was off and on with Tsaritsa. But Childe she adored.

"I see"

"Childe here has the same problem. Lately he's been having trouble sleeping and we don't understand why. So I got him a body pillow and now he's somewhat starting to sleep better. But he's still struggling" Tsaritsa smiled at Childe then looked back towards Nahida as she watched as Kuni walked out without answering Nahida's question "I'm sorry did we talk to much and change the subject?"

"No. He just does that. He doesn't answer my question whenever something else happens. He feels no need so he just walks away. But then I wonder what his answer would be and I want to be there to help him. It's been hard.. especially knowing I can't help him the way people from the past have.. I know he's grateful to me. He says it a lot. Patience is all that's needed though. He didn't properly heal from his past. It ended in a way in which he couldn't properly say goodbye" Nahida gave a fake smile as she watched Kuni walk out.. she worried for this boy. She wanted to go after him but she had guests over. The harbingers were all talking to eachother so she didn't have to worry about them.

"Poor thing.. well. You know.. if you ever want to hand him over to me.. I can take care of him" Tsaritsa said while looking down at the table, tapping her finger

"That's alright. I'd like to keep him."

As the night went on they talked more and more. Everything went great but.. Nahida did do one thing out of line.. one that could most definitely create a problem.. she didn't know why she did it at the time. But she liked this boy.. and she wanted to help Kuni.. or Atleast she thought she was helping. She wasn't thinking about the other affects.. so.. consider this chaos.

...

Kuni slept peacefully in his room. He didn't exactly sleep on a bed but he slept in a very comfortable hammock. He body was wrapped up in his blankets comfortably with his hand hanging off the hammock as it rocked ever so slightly. All was well until his hammock was tugged on harshly, causing him to go chasing onto the floor "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Kuni looked up to see a dark figure standing over him. I'm that moment it was fight or flight. He gave a swift kick to the figures leg then ran for the door "Nahi—!" His body was grabbed roughly, almost as if to leave a bruise. A hand was slammed over his mouth. What the fuck was going on. Kuni squirmed around, trying to get the person to let go. He kicked his legs and moved his body all around. They were both body slamming eachother into the walls as Kuni yelled, making muffled noises

"god DAMNIT SCARAMOUCHE!" The figure yelled as Kuni slammed his elbow into there side. Both of the two started fighting, throwing punches and throwing things at eachother as they yelled and fought.. what Kuni didn't understand was why the figure new his name

"EXCUSE ME!? WHO THE FUCK!?" Kuni yelled right before his throat was grabbed and he was slammed hard against the wall, enough to put him into a daze for a moment.. even the wall broke.. only then did he see who it was... "Childe..?"