"Say aaaa!"

Kuni looked down at the women a little lower than him whose face was softer than he had ever seen.. It was normal for her to smile but her face never really softened a lot.. No! Nuh-uh! I am not falling for this again! I learned my lesson and I am NOT going back just to chase after some dream affection that will NEVER happen! Scara seemed extremely distressed and Nahida knew it..Nahida thought this might be good for him but perhaps it's too much at once..

"Ah! I believe dinners ready! Let's go!" Nahida clapped her hands together and waved them over, opening one of the big doors. "Come in! Come in!" She giggled. All the harbingers joined in the room, each taking their seats around the table. Nahida took her usual seat at the end where Kuni had always been next to her. Tsaritsa sat across from Kuni so she could watch him and be near Nahida as Childe took his seat next to Tsar. You could say they had their similarities, Childe followed Tsaritsa and Kuni followed Nahida. Although it was mostly Nahida chasing Kuni...Shortly after the food came out and was spread across the table for everyone to pick out their own food. Nahida got herself some fruit and a slice of cake, yet it wasn't for herself. Everyone began eating except one...

Kuni usually never ate and no way would he eat infront of such a crowd..he thought he could get his past erased and never come back to it...but here he is surrounded by half his past. One he didn't want to look back on..All he felt was disappointment in himself and guilt.. "..Excuse me." He pushed his chair out and was completely ready to walk out of there until Nahida jumped out of her chair and ran forward, grabbing Kuni's sleeve

"Mm..." she pulled him down slightly then grabbed his face gently "Hey...it's ok! Alright? Just look at me..Nothing can hurt you. I'll make sure of that. I know you're scared..I know this is a lot and it's too much to take in right now..But she adores you at the moment! Your absolutely safe! I want to keep you safe..from all harm..You've been through enough..right? Come on now..let's just sit down..ok?" She stood there patiently until Kuni finally gave in and returned to his seat with her

"Poor thing...Is he ok? He must not do well around large crowds of people..." Tsaritsa looked worried for Kuni, she didn't want him to feel stressed because of her and her harbingers

"Yep! We're practicing his socializing! He's not good with human interaction but hey! That's ok! There's no rush for such a thing. That's why we're taking it slow" Nahida smiled at Kuni before looking back at Tsaritsa "He's still recovering"

"Recovering!? Is he hurt!? Who hurt him! I'll be sure to kill them!"

Nahida laughed nervously then shook her head "No no! Well- yes but mentally. He's had a rough life.." she began to rub Kuni's head then switched the topic "So how was your day Kuni!"

"I see..." Tsaritsa seemed relieved yet still felt hurt that a kid such as Kuni had experienced such pain, although she wasn't sure what pain. But all her harbingers have suffered..and that's another reason she took them in...Kuni was perfect for her group...if only she could have him..she could protect him..

"Well..." Kuni started but stopped since his gaze landed on Childe by accident and to his luck Childe was already looking at him...the same look he use to give him back in the Fatui...his adorable stare that showed just how much he cared to what the person was saying when speaking...yet also looked messy at the same time. Normally people would think it's just another normal person, nothing special. But to Kuni..Childe was so much more. And he remembered everything between them...so the thought of Childe being clueless, haunted Kuni's feelings...he just couldn't get them to go away. "Uhm. It was the same as always I guess"

"I see.." Nahida looked a bit upset, she wanted something new for Scaramouche ever so badly..She  At Least wanted him to have a friend...She hated seeing him alone. He'd been alone all his life, even with a new identity nothing was better for him. NOTHING. She grabbed her fork and slid a piece of cake onto it before moving it infront of Kuni's face "say aaaa!"

"..." Kuni stared at Nahida's extended hand and the food. Usually he'd be annoyed and slap it away but with Nahida he leaned forward, gently biting down to take in the food in his mouth then pulled back

Nahida smiled then continued to give him more and more "you didn't eat today did you?"

Kuni shrugged "I will never answer that"

Childe laughed at the interaction between the 2 yet he also felt like that scene was familiar..as if he'd seen it before yet he couldn't visualize it..Who was this boy?...and why was he so intriguing for both him and Tsaritsa...