"Yes Ma'am.."

Once the rest of the harbingers left Dottore let go of the small archon while standing up straight "Well... this was an amazing 2nd meeting I must say.. yes. I'm very satisfied." the blue haired man flashed a smile as he made his way to the door.. all that was heard was the sound of Nahida dropping to his knees, letting out a painful cry.

It's painful when you lose somebody because of your own wrong doing. But what's worse is that person is now suffering because of that mistake.. and you can't do a thing about it because your not enough. Your not strong enough. And it's your fault this happened. You try and plot to save them but you can't do it alone; yet no one will help you either. Your not alone either though. Your accompanied with your guilt.

"Your majesty. What will we do with him?" Childe asked while carrying the small puppet boy over his shoulder "I sure as hell don't want him."

"I say we throw him back to the domain Ei left him at. Fucking twerp." Signora scoffed while looking at her nails "But Inazuma is soooooo far.." the blonde haired woman whined "Jeez ginger the hell did you do to him. He looks like shit- fucking trainwreck."

"Beat his ass. What else do you think I did?"

"And you came out un-harmed."

"He didn't fight me."

"It's weird not walking in snow at night. God Sumeru is shit." Pantalone looked at the floor in disgust before looking back up at the sky "fucking tiny bugs EVERYWHERE."

"Oh I'm so sorry your highness" Dottore mocked with a smile "All that luxury get to your head? Little prince eh?"

Pantalone looked at Dottore with pure annoyance, he couldn't say anything though. After all Dottore was 2 and he was merely 9. "What a dick." He mumbled.

"Heh. I can surely show you one."

"Excuse me." Pantalone walked as far away as he could from the doctor after hearing that, now that was GROSS. "..keep that to yourself."

"What a flustered little boy you are" Dottore sighed while shrugging "anyway, Tsaritsa care to answer the stupid ginger's question?"

Tsaritsa did in fact hear Childe's question. She just didn't care to answer. She only looked forward with a stone cold face. Anybody who saw it knew not to say a word to her

"Ah.. let's just figure it out our selves" Columbina said with a low voice. "He's not so difficult. He's gone soft. What a pity.."

"Maybe we should throw him back to Ei" Captaino suggested

"He was thrown FROM Ei dumb bitch" Arlecchino growled

"Throw him back to Inazuma" Sandrone offered

"Why are we taking him just to get rid of him? That makes no sense" (Signora)

"My point exactly" Columbina agreed

"He disrespected the Tsaritsa. And for that there's severe punishment." Pierro spoke with a cold and heavy tone that always made people feel un easy.. what's harder was the fact he also saw Kuni as his own son. It hurt him to know his kid was in this much pain and then did something such as this.. but there were rules. Rules that needed to be followed...

"Keep him in a basement!" Sandrone said with a smile

"Pfft- please. Give him to Dottore." Signora suggested with a cocky tone and a laugh

"Yes please." (Dottore)

"How about we k—" Childe began to say until he was cut off

"ENOUGH." Tsaritsa yelled, putting everybody to a stop while turning back around "We're keeping him. He will go back to working for us. But he will not have any outdoor missions. I need somebody to watch after him. I don't care who. I'll think of something later." Her voice was cold and stern. It was obvious she was beyond pissed

All the Harbingers fell silent. They didn't dare talk about event further.. "yes ma'am.."

As the Harbingers arrived back at palace they all sat around, against the wall in the ballroom. Tsaritsa who sat at her throne with the little puppet on the floor.. his hands and feet bound together with a rope and a cloth covering his mouth.. they all awaited for the time he'd wake up..