"NAHIDA GET HER OFF"

(Sorry! This is a short chapter! This is as far as Iv gotten in this story, I wrote it awhile ago. I'll get back to it !)

Eventually night fell into place, everyone was talking in the lobby, enjoying eachothers company. Tsaritsa leaned against the wall, her head down to look at Nahida as they both talked. Pierro stood there silently, standing by his wife enjoying the fact she was enjoying herself. After a while both grand doors were pushed open, putting a smallish boy in view as he walked in then stopped at the sight of all the people he saw before him.

Nahida looked over, giving an excited gasp then ran over "Kuni!!!" she jumped up, wrapping her arms around his waist to hug him "How was your day! Did you have fun? Did you eat? Stay hydrated like I told you to?" She stopped from realizing she was in the way of Tsaritsa wanting to see him so she backed off.

"Uhm..My day was fine." he didn't answer the rest of her questions simply because he didn't want to. He looked up as he tilted his hat up so he could see then froze.

"...Babyyyyy!!!!" Tsaritsa ran over to Kuni, grabbing him by his waist as she spun him around holding him close "Oh you're so cute!!!".

"HEL-" Kuni put his hands to his chest, trying to push Tsaritsa away "NAHIDA-" he turned his head to look at her but she just stood there giving a small smile.

"You're adorable!!! So squishyyyy!!! You're a kid too!!!" She squealed excitedly,  wrapping her arms fully around Kuni's body then pulling him into a hug.

Kuni stayed quiet since there was no use in this situation "Uh-". HELP- I'M BEING TOUCHED- IM GONNA GET DISEASED

"Hey I heard that." Nahida said crossing her arms yet laughing from how happy and playful Tsaritsa was being with Kuni "Maybe you need this affection..."

I get some from you.

"That doesn't count" Nahida waved her had in dismissal especially since she looked weird for talking out loud to Kuni even though he wasn't 'talking'

Childe laughed at Tsaritsa's reaction and the way Kuni struggled so badly.

"Pff- haha! Tsaritsa's got herself another puppy!" Columbina raised her hand to cover her mouth as she laughed off to the side.

Tsaritsa pulled Kuni back then kneeled down to be at his height, her hands rested on his shoulders "..I feel like i know you..everything about you is so familiar...Aha..I feel like i've known you for years! aweee you're the cutest..! No fair Nahida got you and I didnt!" she whined.