"I want Nahida."

[Scaramouche's POV]

...What the fuck?.. why can't I move.. where am I.. holy shit why can't I move. My head.. why's it so cold... I want Nahida..

"Scaramouche."

I think I heard a voice call out.. my whole body felt weak, it felt tired.. I was tired. TIRED OF THIS FUCKING NEVER ENDING PEICE OF SHIT HELL HOLE! My eyes slowly started to open, I found myself trying to talk but i couldn't even hear my own words coming from my mouth.. my vision was blurry... my head hurt. It really hurt. My neck was sore.. everything was sore.. whats happening

"Scaramouche."

..That name.. As my vision slowly started to come back I tilted my head up to see 3 familiar steps on its way to a flat platform that held a thrown.. with its pathetic excuse for an archon sitting upon it. I heard my mumbles.. why couldn't I talk? I shook my head until I realized it was covered. And this dumbass expects me to respond? Helloooo? How can I you idiot!.. Wait.. if she's infront of me..

Im back in that place.

Fear shot through my entire body.. I shook my body back and fourth, hoping for something. I don't know what but something, anything! My wrists were tied and so were my legs.. I couldn't do a thing. Everybody was staring at me..

I watched as Tsaritsa arose from her thrown, making her way towards me without even giving a single look my way "Welcome home Scaramouche. I'd appreciate it if you got out of that god awful outfit and go back to the one that was made for you. You couldn't be somebody else even if you tried." She shot a look towards Pierro to take the cloth out from his mouth

"Heh, your funny." My face was pressed against the cold hard floor as I took a moment to breathe "kidnappings a crime yknow"

[3rd person POV]

"Oh. You know what else is a crime? Theft, murder, attempted murder, stealing, illegal identity swap, running away, arson, running from the police, war crimes, abuse of power, crimes against humanity, corruption, mass murder, organized crime, sabotage, treason, assault, weapon trafficking, cannibalism, poisoning, terrorism, blackmail, solicitation, genocide, breaking and entering, mass destruction, manipulation, destruction of private property, vandalism, impersonation, child and elder abuse, holding victims captive, and shall I continue?" Tsaritsa's tone was cold and heavy. She shot a straight look towards Kuni as if he was some rat at her feet

"And you havnt done all those? You might as well consider this a mafia. And your just as guilty for being the leader of it. Abuse of power? You psycho bitch your stealing gods gnosis's!"

"And so have you. You attempted to steal Nahida's and even managed to steal Raiden's. Your not making a single point here Scaramouche."

"That's not my name."

"It is. Your a dog. A mutt. You do as your told now. You lost all freedom. We gave you it all and you still found a way to FUCK everything up. So... I hope you enjoy being the Fatui's little lap dog Scaramouche." Tsaritsa waved her hand for the fatui agents to take Scaramouche into his room

The fatui agents absolutely feared the 6th. But.. he wasn't the 6th anymore. He was nothing. He was tied up and Dottore injected something into him, it was effective enough to where Scaramouche was completely powerless.

One of the agents managed to cover Scaramouche's mouth before he could yell something. They picked up the puppet and headed straight for his room, throwing him on the bed rather roughly. "Try anything and we were told to shoot you." They began to untie Scaramouche as the other agent threw Scaramouche's outfit to him. "We're coming in, in 5 minutes."

Scaramouche rubbed his wrists then rubbed his neck.. he looked into a mirror to see there was a bruise around his neck and other bruises on his body "fuck. I'm so fucking FUCKED." What was supposed to happen now.. he surely didn't know. He was clueless. He didn't know what to do. Sure he could easily take most of them down in a heartbeat but not this time.. something was different. His body wasn't right at all.

"3 minutes."

"Fuck." He stared at the outfit in disgust. He would never wear that thing again... no matter what hell was brought to him.

...

"..Ma'am.." Childe watched as Scaramouche struggled against the agents, then being carried to his room.. he knew he had every right to be mad and he was. He wanted Scaramouche to suffer.. but now that it was happening. He didn't like it at all. Honestly he'd rather be the one hurting Scaramouche. Not that it makes it any better.. well.. really he wouldn't be able to bring himself to hurt the boy at all. He was pissed at that moment. But really. He missed him. He was 100% mad but he was mad because he missed him so bad and only wanted his boyfriend back and for his bullshit to end. He didn't forgive him. He couldn't forgive him. But.. he could see him.

"Yes?" Tsaritsa turned to face the harbinger with a slight head tilt

"Earlier you said you needed somebody to watch him, correct?"

"Yes but it's not going to be you. I didn't want to put you in that situation"

"I'll take him"

"No."

"No?"

"You feel guilty dont you. Ajax. Look, I know this hurts you to see him like this. And goddamnit it hurts me to! But I need him! I need him to stay! I want my fucking baby back!" Tsaritsa cried, just a minute ago she looked ready to kill.. when really she was fighting back her pain.

Childe didn't expect to see his own Archon cry.. "I'm sorry." That's all the ginger could manage to say.. "We'll all be sure to keep him here.. I know you love him. And I love him to. But we can't let him think that what he did was ok."

"That's what I'm trying to do.. but I don't want him to hate me!"

"I know you don't want to hear this but he already does. He hates us all and we can't do anything about it. All we can do is see where time will take us. And maybe.. we can open up to him.. and he'll open up to us.. and.. he'll stay."

"You guys forgave him fast" Pantalone scoffed "seriously. Childe you beat the ever lasting shit out of him and now your saying this? God, learn to hold a grudge."

"Of course I hold a grudge. Are you joking? If he came up to me I'd probably beat him across his fucking face. But you can't just throw away years of what me and him had that easily and call it hate." Childe crossed his arms, he was confused to about how he should feel. He wanted Scaramouche but didn't.. he'd figure things out later. But he knew he needed to have a talk with there returned puppet.

Tsaritsa watched as the fatui agents came back empty handed "Uhm.. he refuses to wear it."

"Is that so. Whatever. Bring him downstairs." Tsaritsa ordered.. the 'downstairs' room just so happened to be like there little prison room. It was completely white to since for some odd reason white rooms drive people crazy. And that was one of there tactics. It didn't work for Scaramouche. He was a puppet. So for him this was just a prison.

"Yes ma'am."

A few moments later they came back with a little puppet trying to fight them as he was being held by the both of him "DIE!"

"He sure loves that word." Signora said while watching, to her this looked like a little toddler fight. Quite amusing really..

Childe watched Scaramouche intently before looking away and excusing himself from the room.

Scaramouche was brought down to the prison where he was locked in with nothing. "..this fucking blows."