Prologue

Prologue

Merlin's POV

Tears ran down my face, I felt the blood stain my t-shirt, I felt the blood soaking through but yet I couldn't feel more alive. The wound hurts but not as much as I thought it would have.

I look at who had stabbed me and gasp. "Arthur," I whisper so quietly I barely hear myself.

"You were going too kill him," he whispered shocked with himself.

I look down at Vern, my twin brother. Laying on the ground out cold and bleeding from his leg and his head too. I try shake my head, try make sense of what is happening but then rage seemed to tore through my body and anger.

I lung towards Arthur but he drops his sword and brings me into him comforting me. "Merlin fight it please," he begged me tears threatening to escape from his eyes now.

I struggle from him forcing myself from him my own blood going onto his clothes. I tore myself from him and grab his sword. I look at him. I want to kill him! I have to kill him!

I push the sword forward towards Arthur but it never made Arthur as Vern stopped it with his hand, he winced and yelled in pain but chucked the sword aside.

"Merlin if your still in there. Fight this. Fight it for me and fight it for Arthur. We can not lose you," says Vern looking at me.

I look from Vern to Arthur. What has happened to me?