You steal his clothes

Simon: You stole his glasses, and he was currently chasing you around the house for them. "Give them back!" He whined. "No, I look hot!" You joked, and that's when he stopped, raising an eyebrow at you. "You know, Y/N, now that you say that, I see it, you can wear them." He winked, earning a punch in the arm and a giggle.

Tobi: You stole his 'tbjzl' SnapBack, and wore it out to go to Thorpe Park with the guys, and he didn't realize until he leaned down to kiss you that you had it. He took it, putting it on backwards, and pecking your lips. "I was looking for that hat, missy." He teased.

Josh: You were adorned in his hoodie, and Josh was still asleep- or so you thought. You were making breakfast in only your undergarments and his oversized hoodie, humming to a random song. Two arms wrapped around you from behind, pressing a kiss to your head. "You look adorable in my clothes."

Harry: You had on his shirt, and you two had the blanket on your hips, as he was currently trying to see who would win an arm wrestle. Well, he won, and saw you were wearing his shirt as well. "Is that my shirt?" He chuckled, and you just blushed, nodding, nuzzling into him. "You look beautiful, love." He mumbled, pressing a kiss to your hair.

Vikk: You stole his basketball shorts. In your defense, he had you stay the night- without anything to wear. So, he let out a small laugh as he saw you in his shorts, "you're so adorable, you know that?"
"Be quiet, shorty." You teased back.

JJ: His sweatpants were loose on your body, you just tucked them into your UGGS, you were just going to Nandos with the guys. While slipping on your shoes, you heard him laugh, and then felt a kiss to your nose. "You look so cute."

Ethan: You stole his Adidas jacket. It was cold, and he has so many, you weren't about to freeze in that stupid England weather. You had on jeans, a sweater, and his jacket, and he was now grinning like an idiot in front of you, rambling about how cute you look, and much to his dismay, you said you wouldn't wear it unless he stopped.

Callum (not Callux.) : You had on his blue-sleeved white shirt, which he was currently looking for. "Have you seen my bl-" he mumbled, looking over at you. "I've been looking for it!" He whined. You reached down to the hem, about to lift it over your head when he grabbed your hands, shaking his head, pressing a kiss to your lips. "It looks better on you anyway, keep it."