He teases you about being shorter than him

Simon: You couldn't reach the cereal bowls to get your cereal, as you woke up before him. You heard him chuckle behind you, and you turned around to see him. You frowned as he rested in the doorway, smirking at you. "You aren't going to help me?" You asked. "Nah, I like to see you struggle."

Tobi: "You're so short, you know?" He mumbled. The two of you were wrapped together in a mess of limbs, his arms wrapped around you, his head on yours. "Thanks," you replied sarcastically, rolling your eyes. "I like it." He nodded.

Josh: "You're so much smaller than me," he noted, his hand intertwining with yours, his head cocking to the side. "It's cute. Afraid that if I squeeze your hand too hard, it'll break." He teased, earning a playful slap.

Vikk: "I know I'm not tall, but damn!" He teased, as you struggled to put the block on the top of the giant jenga you were recording for Josh. "Oi! Fuck off helmet boy!" You laughed, slapping his arm, and he pressed a kiss to you head, earning a groan from the rest of the boys.

JJ: "You're so short!" Was all you heard as you stood in front of him, wanting a kiss. "Lean up!" He teased, and you whined. "I am already, you fuck! Stop teasing me!" You said, the noise cracking into a giggle.

Harry: "You're so much smaller than me. I've noticed it before, but I dunno. I love it." You raised an eyebrow at his randomness, giggling quietly. "Okay?"
"And I love times like these, where I tower over you like I protect you. You're so shor- OW! WHY'D YOU HIT ME!"
"IM NOT THAT SHORT!"

Ethan: "Aw, babe." He laughed, watching you complain about how the people on TV are so tall, and how you are lacking that gene. "You're short!" He shrugged, looking over at you, then back at the TV again. You kicked him, laughing. "Hey! I love you and your height, though."
"Yeah, yeah. I love you too."

Callum: "You're such a cheesy person." You mumbled, as his arms were wrapped tightly around your tiny body, and he towered over you, even laying down. "And you're short, but am I bringing that up?" You frowned, shrugging your shoulders. "I wish I was taller," you mumbled, looking away. "No, no! Princess, I love your height. I love how you feel protected, like I'm your protector. Because I am. Always and forever, princess. A princess always needs her prince, tall or short." And that's how he earned a slap in the head.

THE CALLUM ONE WAS SO LONG SORRY.