He tries doing your hair

Josh: "A simple braid," you reminded him. "Hold all three pieces," you laughed as he let one go. "This is mental! All three? Who do you think I am, a magician?!" He boomed with a laugh. He shook his head as he just made a knot in your hair. "There's my braid," he showed you with the mirror, making you double over with laughter. "This is the most simple thing to do, and you couldn't do it!" You were set to tease him for the entire day about it... after you got the knot out of your hair.

JJ: For a video, he wanted to do your hair. After a successful intro, all hell broke loose. "OW! SHIT!" He yelled out as the scorching hot curling iron touched his skin. You laughed, although tried not to move. "I'm already black, I don't need to get burnt." He mumbled out, causing you to move, which made his drop the curling iron on his leg. "OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed again, his cheeks puffing out. Needless to say, the fans loved that video, almost as much as he hated the curling iron. 

Harry: "You have really pretty hair," he hummed behind you. He was peacefully gliding the straightener over your hair, making the locks pin straight in the back of your hair. "I don't know how you're so good at this," you remarked for the 50th time. "Magic." He shrugged again, pressing a light kiss to your shoulder. You ended up with kisses, happiness, and your hair done, as well as Harry. What more could you want?

Simon: To do your hair, was all you wanted. A fancy dinner was all he wanted. You had to combine both. So, he did your hair. If there was one thing about Simon, he is very clumsy. Dropping pieces of the hair during the most simple french braid he was attempting. "How is this even possible?" He huffed out, shaking his head. "I'm all dressed up, and I can't even braid hair." He mumbled, letting go of the locks. "I give up. Let's stay in and have take-out instead."

Tobi: He knew how to do many thing with hair. French braid, curl, straighten, put it in a bun. You name it.He liked doing your hair too. You would curl up on the couch and watch a movie, and he'd just play with your hair, as he loved doing so. It made you tired as well, so when he does, it starts an all out sleep session.

Vikk: He could do anything but your hair. You thought that he would be good, being able to play the piano. He can move his fingers quick over a keyboard, but not hair or a hair tool. You make fun of him a lot and tease him, saying that he's almost as bad at doing your hair than he is at football. Makes an interesting video. 

Ethan: He's never been interested in doing your hair. He watches you when you do it though, so when you do, there is many comments. "Your hair is pretty," or, "I like your hair like this," and the, "How do you do that?" with a laugh. He has wide eyes when you do it, like somebody spoiled his latest want to watch a movie. It was quite amusing, seeing him wince whenever the heated tool gets closer to your ear or scalp. No matter what your doing, he presses a kiss to your head before he leaves with a, "be careful. Don't hurt yourself now, princess." 

ETHANSSIJHJGFHBHFYB