Simon #1

Imagine for my mom. Hah. Jk. thesidemenxix love you babe.😩😚

You groaned, as Simon's hold basically refused to let you go. He moved around, nuzzling his face into the pillow next to yours, his arms circled around your hips. "Babe," you mumbled, your eyes half hooded from the lack of sleep.

"Hm?" He mumbled back, his grip not loosening on you, but you let out a small sigh as he pulled you closer. "I can't sleep," you whined, your arms moving to wrap around his neck, playing with some of his hair. He slowly opened his eyes, pressing a kiss to your nose gently.

"Am I supposed to entertain you or something, baby?" He teased, cocking and eyebrow at you. You let out a tired giggle, nodding. "Do something."
"Trust me, I could do lots of things." He wiggled his eyebrows, earning a slap to his bare chest. "Ouch! You're so mean!" He mocked hurt, his hand covering the small, pink mark you just made that was already fading.

"Kiss it better." He pouted, looking down at you. You let out a giggle, pressing a kiss to the spot, as his arms tightened around you. He stared at you for a bit, and you cocked your head to the side. "Why are you staring at me?" You asked, resting your head on his shoulder.

"You seem to get more and more beautiful everyday, don't you?" Simon mumbled, his hands playing with your hair now. He smiled slightly at your now rosy cheeks, pressing multiple gentle kisses to the skin. "You're so beautiful, how did I even end up with somebody like you?"
"You mean, how did I end up with somebody like you?" You mumbled, you didn't know why you couldn't sleep before, but this definitely made you want to go to sleep now.

"Are you tired?" He asked suddenly, noticing your drooping eyes and how your grip around him slightly loosened. You nodded, your eyes still closed. "Go to sleep then, silly." He chuckled, shaking his head. His arms unwrapped themselves from you, and your eyes opened.

"Why are you leaving?" You whines quietly, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. "You woke me up, and there's no fucking way I'll be able to go back to sleep, my sleeping schedule as always screwed." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. You frowned, opening your arms, and he just grabbed your hands, intertwining your fingers.

"I'm just getting a glass of water, come with me if you want." He got up again, went downstairs as you followed. He went to the fridge and got a water bottle out, and you jumped onto the counter, taking the bottle Simon handed to you. You opened your legs as he put his hands on your knees, his body towering over yours, pressing a kiss to your nose.

"Hi baby." He murmured, pecking your lips, then taking a sip from his water. "Hi babe." You giggled, nuzzling your face into his neck. He picked you up, putting you onto the couch, and laid next to you. He pulled you on his chest, as your eyes slowly became droopy again. "What about the water?" You mumbled, looking up at him, well- with half open, half closed eyes.

He chuckled at you, shaking his head. "We have more, just go to sleep." And that's what you to did. Needless to say, that morning, you were teased about having his shirt on. Many slaps were passed around to, mostly by Harry, as they said that you and Simon needed to 'keep it PG' because Harry was there.

And that's how you also spent the next three years, with your best friends, until you and Simon moved out, getting a flat for your own. Of course, that didn't last long, because they all showed up almost everyday, basically moving into your flat that you shared with Simon.

Not complaining, that's how you wanted to spend the rest of your life. And you did. With your best friends and your perfect significant other, what could be better?