Ethan #1

Ethan imagine for my favorite DakotaIsWeird ☺️😏

It sucked when you had a boyfriend that was popular on YouTube. You didn't want the boys spending so much money on an extra ticket, and this time, you were extremely upset. Ethan was going to i54, and you couldn't go. This was almost like a tour, he was going for almost 2 month, because the boys wanted to stay where they haven't been for a while.

And that's how you ended up in Ethan's arms, tears streaming down both of your faces. He held onto you tightly, his hand on your hip, the other playing with a blonde piece of your hair. "You know I'll miss you to bits and pieces, right?" He mumbled.
You just nodded, you didn't trust your shaky voice at the moment, just cuddled yourself further into the boy.

He sighed quietly, "you also know that there will be nobody better than you? That even if there is a pretty fan or something, that you'll always be my number one?" And with that, every doubt you had, vanished away with those words.

The dreaded part came as Josh came in the room, telling that you two had to depart, to let him go on his journey.
*********************************
It was time. You were sitting in his lap, and he was pressing small kisses all over your face, his arms wrapped tightly around you again, just like before. You both knew that you wouldn't share another moment like this for quite some time. So, you made the best of it.

The moment was sad, when you had to hug all of the boys goodbye. You had no siblings, so all of these boys were like your brothers. You hugged Simon, who was closest to you. "Bye, short stuff." He mumbled, he was close to crying too. But, he still managed to tease you for you 5'4 small frame. "Bye, giant."

And that's how the goodbyes from your best friends ended, and last was Ethan. You wrapped your arms around his neck, as he pressed kisses to your cheek. "I'll miss you so much," he whispered, pulling away slightly to press a kiss to your lips.
"I'll miss you just as much," you mumbled back, pressing a kiss to his neck.
"OI! KEEP IT PG! WE STILL HAVE HARRY HERE!" Vikk laughed, trying to lightened the mood. It worked, but with a slap to the side of the head, it was ruined by their flight being called.

You frowned, nuzzling closer into him, and he slowly let go, picking up his suitcase. He kissed you once again, sending you a small smile after. He began walking, onto the plane. He waved over at you, sending a wink your way, making you blush. You heard that perfect laugh that was music to your ears, and looked down as you heard your phone buzz.
"The flight hasn't even started yet I already miss you." It read. "I miss you too.):"

Two months later, it wouldn't be a surprise when you heard that laugh, and you had the person you love next to you in your bed again, and your best friends in the same household. Could anything be more perfect?

A/N: This sucked, sorry.