Calfreezy

"Y/N!" He whined, poking his head into the bathroom, seeing you put your hair into a ponytail. "Whatttttttt?" You laughed, looking over at him, walking and opening the door. You walked to him, wrapping your arms around the 6'1 boy's torso, as he leaned down to peck your lips. "Are you done yet?" He sighed dramatically, rolling his eyes. You laughed and nodded, and he basically pulled you down the stairs. You and the guys were going to Thorpe Park, and you were so excited.
************************************************
"Hey guys, it's Callum here, and I'm here with my lovely giiiiirlllllfriend." He dragged out, and you leaned up, sticking your tongue out. He laughed, "isn't she lovely?" He teased, getting slapped on the arm.

All day, you went on rides, and had the time of your life. You and Simon went on most of the rides together, and, he somehow managed to drop his phone on a ride. "My phone is ruined!" He screeched, earning laughs from the rest of the group. "It isn't funny!" He pouted. You patted his back, "it'll be okay." You teased.

Callum wrapped his arms around you, pressing a kiss to your head. "Perfect day with my best friends and my perfect girlfriend. I love you, princess." He grinned.
"Perfect day with my best friends and my perfect boyfriend. I love you too."