Josh #1

lucylue101 😻💘

It was a terrible day. It was super late, you had just been fired, your parents had kicked your brother out, your phone was completely shattered, all you wanted was to go home, and just sleep. You stomped up the stairs, huffing loudly, throwing your shoes somewhere in the room along with your jacket.
You collapsed on your bed, immediately covering yourself with the blankets, not noticing the boy next to you, sound asleep. You took your phone out, putting it on the charger. Only good thing that happened today was that your phone still worked. You heard Josh shuffle next to you, his arms wrapping around your body. "What's wrong?" He mumbled, his accent coming out thicker than usual.
"Today was shit, what about you?" You mumbled back, and he just pulled you into his chest. "My day was perfect. The boys kept talking how cute you were though, I might need to punch some sense into them." He chuckled, kissing your head.
He laced your fingers with his, his free hand running through your hair, his eyes shimmering, although they were half hooded with tiredness. He rested his head on your shoulder, pressing kisses to the exposed skin.
"Just remember that whatever happens, I think your perfect." He smiled, leaning down to peck your lips.
And that's how you stayed, you in his arms, just talking about the little things. Little did you know, that this would be the moment you shared many times as you grew old.