Vikk

idk why i'm writing this... enjoy??? might turn this into a story, but i don't know. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Currystar's pov. omg why,,,,

The feeling of the small, curled up fists hitting my chest hurt me the most. Not the harsh words that were spewing out of her mouth in endless streams, it was the fact that it had gotten physical. And although that the punches were soft and her cries and pleas were loud, I couldn't help it. 

"You promised, you asshole." She cried loudly. The poor people in the house awoke from the noise. They didn't have the guts to push her away. She was too upset. "You promised." She whispered once more. I tried grabbing her hands which made her punch even harder, which made my heart pound faster in my chest. "I won't do it again, I'm sorry." I whispered back. "Once a cheater, always a cheater!" She yelled at me. She was drained, I could see it clearly in her eyes. She kept fighting. "You're only sorry because you got caught!" She suddenly boomed.

"I was told to try and forget you when I first saw it, and I didn't believe it. Told all of my friends you were wrong. And I had to come home from a month of not seeing you to this?" She rambled on, eyes closed as she hit my chest again. More power this time. 

"I can't live without you." It slipped out. "You sure as hell could when you were messing around with her for a month in a whole other state, huh?" She mocked, pain hitting me harder than her fists. 

"You think I'll get over you after three years, Vikk?" She whispered. Her voice was shaky, and she relaxed her hands, resting them on my chest for the last time.

"I took 10 shots of vodka to try and forget you already. I came to the fact that either drunk or sober, you're going to be the only thing on my mind. Goodbye." And she walked away. I couldn't chase after her. I would, but I was frozen. What could I have done to change it. I didn't know I was crying until the boys came up and wiped a wet tear off of my face.

I started shaking my head at the ground. I wanted to punch myself, do something. "You wouldn't be a cheater if you didn't cheat in the first place." I mumbled. But as she had said, "once a cheater, always a cheater."