Waking up somewhere different

Bright light went through my eye lids to my eyes. So bright! I groan getting up then turn over expecting to fall off my bed. I didn't fall off the bed. I land on a flat surface that didn't involve a fall. I open my eyes adjusting them to the severe brightness blurring my vision.

Focus Ivy, fooocuusss!

I saw a rug, a mirror, a table, a chair, a bed with a man on it with his face covered by a book and it became apparent he is napping. I saw a couple of purple berries in the bowl. Nope Ivy, I thought, so not taking what is not slagging yours. I get up on my two feet letting my surroundings description sink into my brain.

I turn around to see a blue force field nearly cloaking the outside that is plainly a dungeon underground scenery. I saw another cell reminding me of a medical bay ripped straight out of the Star Wars movie at the end of the movie where a guy gets a robotic arm to replace the one he lost thanks to Darth Vader. There are strange humanoid creatures in the other cell. Beside the cell is two medieval themed men in armor.

This so has to be a dream.

I pinch my skin.

"Ow," I said, in a low voice. "Definitely not a dream."

Or it is a dream and I need to touch the magnificently Sci-Fi barrier to wake up! Brilliant ending to a dream and quite genius, I say. I tiredly walk over to the barrier then put my hands on it. Ow, ow, ow, ow! My hands, they burn! I take my hands off seeing them turn red and get markings on them. I frown down at the burning pain.

"Cry babies," I chide them. I look towards the standing men in armor who could assumingly be guards. "Ello?" I wave my hands. "Where am I?"

They didn't respond.

"Am I in a Star Wars related planet that is oddly kingdom themed?" I ask. "Am I on a humanized Cybertron set in the kingdom era?"

They blink.

"So I am?" I ask, finding it shocking.

I knew it!

Transformers do exist, uh huh, go me, go me.

"No," The first guard said, shaking his hand. Aww, no Transformers? That is saddening. "You are in Asgard."

"I never heard of Asgard," I said.

"It is the realm of the gods," The second guard said.

"Hai, my name is Ivy!" I introduce myself. "And can you repeat that?" I pick my ear. "I didn't hear you."

"You are in Asgard," The first guard said. "Realm of the gods."

"I thought you said dogs," I said, with a sheepish laugh. "I am somewhat inclined not to believe that I am in a realm where gods exist."

"You are standing in the cell of a criminal," The first guard said.

"...Criminal who?" I ask.

"Loki," The second guard said.

"Lucky?" I repeat.

"No, Loki," The first guard said.

"I can't believe there is a man named Lucky," I said.

"L-o-k-i," The second guard said.

"Ooh," I said. "So that's what you are saying. Um...can you please let me out and take me back to Earth?"