Really not ordinary

"This Midgard is relatively new to you,mortal," The rock said. "So I am giving you a new life. Everything."

It is storming and raining out in Oregon in the farm road. There is a Jeep Cherokee driving down the road.

"I give you five years, mortal," The rock said. "Until then I will be inside of you as another entity."

The window-shield wipers are going back and forth.

"Five years to find another mortal and kiss them," The rock said. Eww, kissing?That is disgusting. "It won't work if you kiss a Asgardian or Frost Giant." I feel like he expects me to kiss something I have no idea about. "I can do the tinkering on a mortal and change them to my will."

The Jeep Cherokee goes over several bumps in the road.

"Until then," The rock said. "You will have arm braces."

"Like Wonder Woman?" I ask.

"Yes, like Wonder Woman," The rock said. "When those five years run out, and you have not kissed a mortal; then you are mine. But if you have kissed a mortal after the last day of the five years; I have a new body and you are still mine."

I feel cold while shivering standing on the road.

"I will be watching," The rock said. "Make yourself a new identity and use it wisely."

The Jeep Cherokee comes closer and closer.

"And by the way," The rock said. "You are not mortal anymore."

I realize I am wrapped up in a big blanket.

I am on the road in the freezing rain.

The Jeep Cherokee stops one inch away. I saw a man with a brown mustache and a baseball hat come out the vehicle taking a umbrella with him. He looks generally concerned.

"Hey," The concerned man said. "What is your name?"

"Joy Salamanders," I lied. I kept thinking it over and over.

I am Joy Salamanders.

"Do you need a ride?" The concerned man asks.

I look down to my feet and saw there is nothing on, period.

"And some clothes," I said. "So of course! I need a ride to the mall being butt-naked!"

The concerned man blinks and then he looks down to my lower half.

"Oh," The concerned man said.