Broken glass - Finding one self in another world

Tommy groans getting up going through his hair.

"Woah," Tommy said. "What happened?..."

The last Tommy recalls is driving his four friends to SunSet Bay and then whiteness blinding the windshield. Tommy blinks adjusting his eyes to the scenery. He can see lumps of bodies leaning to their sides and some laid on the ground snoring. That is Clark snoring, Tommy thought also hearing Foster talking in her sleep.

"No mama," Foster slept talk. "I don't wanna pet a tiger." Foster turns over to the side shielding her eyes. "Don't make me,mama. I am scared."

Once his eyes grew adjusted to the brightness in the room; Tommy can see a blue field sprawled across radiating some extensive heat. He can tell it is radiating extensive heat as there is some hot air coming off being visible to the human eye. Clark,Janet, and Foster including Loki are pretty much out.

Loki, the criminal he is, is under a 'disguise' as Thomas on a separate bunk lined against the wall while most of the gang are on the floor. Tommy gets up using the wall a support. He feels a stinging pain on the back of his neck that is relatively new so Tommy feels his neck. His hand feels two rounded markings perfectly in the same length. Two assumptions came into Tommy's mind that otherwise are not logical. Number 1; Alien abduction. Number 2; Government has abducted a group of civilians using some undercover ops mission and marked them a unique military style idea that is not digital.

America doing this to their own people?

No.

Tommy refuses to believe that.

Tommy goes towards the field where right across from it is two shady men at a table tapping on what seem to be blue square ipad devices held up by a frame on the table. Some how without stepping on anyone Tommy is able to get near the field without getting too close.

"Hello?" Tommy said.

The two men, being Charlice and Xackery, turn their head towards Tommy.

"The human speaks," Xackery said.

Tommy frowns, narrowing his eyes towards Xackery.

"You are human," Tommy said.

"I am not," Xackery said.

"You look human to me," Tommy said.

"You look quite alien to me," Xackery held up his hand that has claws attached being metal. Tommy gulps. "Now do you see any remains of fingers on here?" Xackery gets up off the chair. His metal claws click against each other. "I don't."

Charlice grabs Xackary by the shoulder.

"That is enough, pal," Charlice said.

"He asked for it," Xackery said.

"The boss will deal with them," Charlice said.

Xackery yanks his shoulder out of Charlice's grip.

"If he keeps saying I am a zamn human then he won't be living for long," Xackery said.

Loki groans, getting up.

"My neck," Loki complains. "It aches."

"You can't blame me for assuming you are," Tommy said.

Xackery narrows his light gray eyes towards Tommy.

"I do not know where you come from," Xackery said. "But assuming off appearance is really sinking your chances of living past the age of 32 rather fast."

"Tom," Loki said. "Why are we in a cell?"

A growl came from Xackery.

"No more questions," Xackery said, as Charlice goes over to the table. "The only one asking questions here is going to be my boss."