The list of references

Transformers: Ivy wishing Transformers were real in 'Landing somewhere different', Ivy comparing the power of The rock to the Allspark when touching the glass. Ivy wishing Michael Bay had her power to make things go boom and even mentions how The Director of Transformers likes explosions in 'The stage has been set'.

The Fifth Element: The rocks put into the Pyramid at the end are compared to The rock in 'After the strange gust'.

Tumblr: Ivy mentioning the first picture of Loki she came across on Tumblr in 'Seriously' when describing Loki.

Star Wars: Darth Vader cutting off the hand of a main character and the medical room where the guy gets a new robotic hand are referenced in 'Landing somewhere different'.

Star Trek: Loki mentioning meeting Vulcans in 'Broken glass - Disbelief'.

Syfy: Ivy being afraid to go up because there may be creepy creatures so she blames it on watching Syfy too much in 'After the strange gust'.

Snow White: Ivy comparing Loki's skin in 'seriously' to Snow White's.

Wonder Woman: The metal arm bands.

Law and Order: Detective Lenny's hair style is referenced when Ivy describes Loki's hair in 'Seriously?'

Pitch Black: Loki mentioning a fake fictional sequel to the movie called 'Return to pitch black' in ' What a laugh' and airing it for Captain Joy.

Pokemon: The moth beasts ears are compared to Zubat's ears in 'Broken glass- Simon's last scene'

Jurassic Park: Foster references 'The Lost World' when talking about Dinosaurs with Foreman.