Broken glass - Flee

...5 minutes later..

...Outside...

"Robin, where is Mr Crane and Xackery?" Paul asks, once Robin crashed into the back end of the sled.

Megan crashes on Robin.

"Wait..." Megan began.

"One..." Robin continues.

"Minute," Megan finishes.

The battery is beside Foreman's right boot. Foster helps Foreman lift the battery onto the floor board of the sled. Megan and Robin manage to get out 0f their trampled mess and get some air cooling themselves down. Tommy looks towards the closed door feeling unsure. If at all Xackery and Loki should be coming out about now. The empty seat beside Tommy seems more of a exit by every passing second. That is it, Tommy thought, I'll drive it. Tommy did not want to wait for Loki to get in and start driving. Tommy scoots over to the driver side of the sled.

"They..." Robin starts.

"Are..." Megan adds.

"Still in the building," Robin finishes.

"And we are not going back in for them," Megan adds, hopping into the back seat.

The door bust open loudly to the building drawing everyone's attention.

"Run!" Xackery shouts, holding a battery in his arms. "Now!"

___________ ________

...5 minutes later...

...Inside the building...

Loki gets up rubbing the back of his head. His line of vision is perhaps dizzy at best with everything out of focus. The lights in the room are shining brightly unlike how it was dark. The foolish mortal knocked me out, Loki thought, But gods don't get knocked out by a hit to the head....Or do we? Loki even starts to doubt the definition of being a god.

Hence why one should rise a brow at the word 'god' because it just does not mean mortal made products cannot kill gods.

Loki hears something shaking above being metal like.

Loki looks up to see smaller versions of the moth beasts hanging onto the lights staring down back at him. Loki turns himself into a white horse with flaring fires all over and a horn at the top of his forehead. Loki charges through the door breaking it down as he went forwards. His large fierce fire flames hiss at the moth beasts snarling at him. Boy, is Xackery going to pay for his mistake. A mistake that will forever haunt him.

An eye for an eye, perfect isn't it?

It will really cost the sight in one of Xackery's eyes.

The walls brighten showing their true shade and damage that had been viewed not as condone-able. His hooves left scorch marks on the ground. The shrieks of these moth beasts chase Loki. Well, what is meant is that the creatures are chasing after Loki. Cheery, right? No, not really. Loki struck down the door leading to the outside.

The group had left Loki.

"Xackery is going to pay dearly," Loki said to himself.

And so Loki gallops after the group who are busy shooting at some moth beasts.