3

{Harper}
I'm getting ready with Scarlett because we have ballet class in about an hour. After we got ready, we walked to class, hoping to get there early so we could warm up more. When I got there I saw the same girls that were in my tap class yesterday morning.
"Taylor!"
"Hey Harper," Taylor said with a smile on her face
"Hi I didn't know you took ballet," I said trying to make conversation
"Yes I do, oh and hey I have some people I want you to meet, hey girls come over here for a minute"
Two girls came over,
"This is Blake," Taylor said as Blake put a smile on her face, she had long black hair with brown eyes, but like a honey brown.
"And this is Quincy" Taylor added on
Quincy had blonde hair like me and beautiful light blue eyes and was also short like me if I might add,
"Hi I'm Harper and this is Scarlett"
While waiting for class to start we all got to know each other very well, so we'll we made a group chat called.

Five Bitches On Point

All of a sudden a big group of men came walking in, I forgot about that, the boys need to get better on ice and balance is one of the keys to getting better so their coach asked if they could learn ballet to get better. Would I say I'm mad that my everyday ballet class is going to be ruined for two weeks because of these boys, yes, yes I would because that is what they are doing but whatever.
"Guys do you see those five guys standing there, they are so hot," Scarlett said pointing at a little section of guys standing and talking with each other.
One of them looked a little familiar like I had seen him before, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

***************************************

Sorry this is a short chapter, I know that it's going fast and slow at the same time but I promise just stick with it and the fun part will be coming soon....if you know what I mean 😏

Word count-362