4

{James}

It's now the first rehearsal with the dance academy and I'm not looking forward to this. I could be at the gym or doing my homework, oh what the hell I could be getting laid by some puck bunny
but no.
Me and the boys all walk out of the apartment and start walking to the dance academy building. The whole team gathers outside the building doors so we all can walk in together.
We walk as a big group and all the girls are standing and looking at us. I look around the room and there she is.
She Hot.
"Dude, stop staring" Wyatt whispers, slapping my arm.
"Bro that's the girl," I said looking back at her but we made eye contact so I looked away.  I didn't keep eye contact why does she make me this way?
"Dude, she so hot, if you don't tap that I will," he said
We both chuckled and went back to talking with the boys.
"Hello, boys, and welcome to the Marigold Elite Dance Academy ballet class." The instructor said.
The instructor lined us up and started to pair us up with one of the girls, one by one all us boys were paired up.
"Harper why don't you go with him," the instructor said pointing at me, I watched as "Harper" went towards me, oh for fuck sucks why her, I had this. Of course, with my luck, I was paired with the hot bitch who spilled coffee on my shirt yesterday. I don't hold a grudge, but I do hold one with her.
"Hi I'm Harper," she said with a smile
God, her smile is beautiful.
No, stop you can't think like that.
"James," I said coldly, not returning the smile.
I know that was mean play, but I don't care, I just want to get these two weeks over with.
"I see someone doesn't want to be here," she said
God, does she ever shut up?
"Well yeah, I have a lot more better things to do than this," I said a little snappy
"For this to work, James I'm going to need you to be a little nicer to me I haven't done anything to you for you to disrespect me," she said putting her pointer finger on my chest.

Mmm, so she doesn't realize that I'm the one that she ran right into, this is going to be fun.

***************************************
Also another short chapter, but they have officially met.

What do you guys think so far 👍 - 👎

Word count-425