11

{Harper}

James grabbed my waist, pushing me up against the wall and kissing me, like there's no tomorrow. This is what I have been waiting for all my life, am I being dramatic, yes, but come on if you had told me a couple of months ago that I would be kissing, James Henderson. I would have laughed in your face.
"Harper," James said between kisses and breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Yes," I said...innocently
"Will you be my girlfriend,...please" He said breaking from the kiss and catching his breath, so I did too.
"Mmm, I'm going to have to think about it, you know I have a line of guys waiting for me, and I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings," I said with a little smirk on my face.
"Oh," He said taking a step back

Shit, I thought he could get my joke, Harper why are you so stupid.
"I'm joking you dumbass, I would love to be your girlfriend," I said with a big smile on my face trying my best to lighten the mood that I just destroyed.
"Way to kill the mood Harps," He said with a little smile peeking out of his lips.

God, all I want is for his lips to be back on mine and live happily ever after.
"Kiss me" I whispered
He smiles
"You always ordering me around," He said before putting his lips back on mine

***************************************

Hey guys, it's been a while. Like a whole year but I'm back I took a little break because life just got ahead of me, i'm not gonna have a schedule for uploading chapters, I think I'm just gonna upload them whenever I can. <3

Love you guys, hope you guys like the book so far.

Word Count : 301